𝐒𝐎 𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄.

G R O U P C H A T
Kevin:We are already at Cheryl's we are just waiting for Bughead

Cheryl:We know so why you telling us??

SweetPea:^^

Fangs:^^^^

Kevin:Just informing Bughead

Veronica:They can't go on their phones in detention always

Archie:Yeah listen to V

Veronica:Yeah listen to Archiekins

Kevin:VARCHIE!!

M E A N W H I L E
S C H O O L
T H I R D  P E R S O N
Betty and Jughead were the only ones sat in the detention room when Mr Weatherby walked in.

Mr Weatherby:"Miss Cooper and Mr Jones, this better be the last time I see you in here"

Betty:"But didn't you give us detention all week or something?"

Jughead laughed at Betty's playfulness.

Mr Weatherby:"Do not talk back to me! And yes this week better be the last times I see you BOTH in detention"

Mr Weatherby:"Now I'm going to go and sit in my office whilst you write an 500 word essay about why you are here"

Mr Weatherby walked out of the classroom and Jughead turned in his seat to face Betty.

Jughead:"You know... we could do something else?"

Betty:"What do you mean something else"

Jughead:"Something we was probably going to do tonight but we can't because we have plans with everyone else"

Betty:"And where would we do that"

Jughead smirked at her as he reached in his pocket and pulled out the keys for the blue and gold. Then he waved them in front of her eyes.

Betty:"Okay, But Let's write this first I don't want to get me any more detentions and have my mom shout at me till I die"

Jughead:"Okay, okay"

They both quickly wrote on their sheets about why they were here and then laughed as they walked to the blue and gold. As soon as they entered the room, Jughead locked the door and pressed Betty up against it, kissing her passionately. They kissed for a while, before he picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist and sat her on a desk. Then he kissed her neck, aggressively leaving marks as she moaned quietly.

I don't really want to write smut so you know what happened next. 😉😉

A F T E R W A R D S
Jughead:"We should do that in here more often"

Betty giggled as she slapped his shoulder playfully and pulled her top over her head.

Betty:"Come On we've got to get back quick before he notices"

Jughead:"Okay let's go"

Betty:"Wait..."

Jughead:"What?!"

Betty:"I love you"

Jughead:"I love you too"

Betty:"And can you pick me up?"

Jughead:"Anything for you"

She giggled as he crouched down, then she jumped onto his back. He ran as fast as he could to the classroom, so Betty tightened her leg grip around his waist and arm grip around his neck.  As they arrived, Jughead placed Betty down on her chair and she kissed him quickly.