𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔.

B E T T Y ' S. P O V.
Last night was really heated. Me and Jughead were about to have sex but I ended up asking him to leave. Last year, someone kept messaging me. I don't know who it was but they told me all the things I hate about myself. Told me that I was ugly, fat, disgusting and that no one wanted to have sex with me and if they did they would leave me straight after.

I didn't even think about it until last night. I love Jug so much I don't want him to leave me afterwards and there is no guarantee that he won't. We have school today and I've not talked to Jughead since that happened. I'm trying to avoid him. It's so embarrassing that I'm this insecure. My outfit is like this...

Then I grab my phone and start to walk to school

As soon as I'm at the gates I run into Veronica, I show her this meme I found on Instagram and we laugh and walk into the student lounge.

J U G H E A D ' S. P O V.
I sit in the student lounge with Cheryl, Toni, Fangs, Kevin and Archie. SweetPea isn't in school as he's really sick. I'm trying my best not to think about Betty. But I'm worried about her. Why did she push me off her and tell me to go home? Why hasn't she text me? Is it something I did? Did she not want to?

I'm interrupted from my thoughts when Betty and Veronica walk in, they look like they're laughing. Is she faking it or does she just ignoring me for no reason? She glances at me then looks away immediately. Then sits as far away from me as she can, next to Cheryl and Veronica. I mouth 'why won't you speak to me' she mouths back, 'just leave it... please'.

For a moment I forgot that everybody else was in the room. Then I'm back in reality. I look down at the ground and my feet and I'm guessing Betty did the same. When I look up everyone looks concerned. Archie and Fangs furrow their eyebrows at me in confusion and I just shake my head and shrug my shoulders.

V E R O N I C A ' S. P O V.
Me and Betty walk into the student lounge, laughing. As soon as she sees Jughead her mood changes and she stops laughing. I'm concerned, but I've been best friends with Betty long enough, to know that if I really want her to tell me something, she will when she's ready. However...... if she doesn't tell me today, then I will probably just ask her because it's obviously upsetting her and I don't want her trying to deal with it on her own. I completely zoned out during my time thinking. When I stop thinking, I see Jughead and and Betty mouthing something to the other and then both of them looking down. What went down between them two on that day?

T H I R D. P E R S O N.
As soon as the bell rang everyone went their second ways, they were all on different lessons first. Jughead ran over to catch up to Betty and pulled her into the nearest closet.

Jughead-"Can you please tell me what's wrong?"

Betty-"what do you mean?"

Jughead-"I mean, why did you push me away and kick me out of your house the other day?"

Betty-"Oh..."

Jughead-"Was it something I did? Did you not like it? Do you think we're moving to fast"

Tears came to the usually happy girls eyes.

Betty-"I...i... I didn't want you to leave me afterwards?"

Jughead-"Why would you think that?"

Betty-"I haven't told anyone this.. not Veronica, not my mother, not Archie... but someone... I don't know who... used to text me every day, saying that I was fat, ugly, not smart enough and that whenever I decided to sleep with someone they would leave me after.."

She now had a tears rolling down her cheeks and he cupped her face with his hands, wiping away her tears with his thumb.

Jughead-"Betty I don't know who would say that to you, but it's not true. I love you with all my heart Betty Cooper."

Betty-You you... love me?"

Jughead-"Yes, I've always loved you Betts, I always will love you. I will never leave you and I'm sorry I didn't find this out sooner"

Betty-"It's not your fault. I love you too Jughead Jones"

They now had the biggest smiles on their face. He kissed her more passionately than ever and whispered in her ear...

Jughead-"How 'bout we ditch, and watch a movie in my room?"

Betty-"That sounds perfect"

818 words