𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊.

T H I R D P E R S O N
T I M E S K I P

Once Betty was home after a horrible day at school she thought about all the ways she could forget about what happened. The one that actually made sense was to get really drunk. So she found the cabinet full of alcohol in the kitchen, picked the lock open with a bobby pin and picked up a bottle of vodka and some beers. Then she locked the cabinet again and walked up to her room, not bothering to get any glasses. As soon as Betty entered her room, she locked the door and collapsed onto her bed, in tiredness before opening up a bottle of beer.

Betty:"Here's to Nick"

She toasted to the air, talking to herself before she drank the whole bottle. She drank another and another and then picked up her phone and scrolled through her Instagram. After minutes of scrolling she came across Jughead's page. This just made her remember everything nick did to her and then making her break up with him. She thought about what would've happened she didn't. She would've been cuddled up next to Jughead right now, all her problems seeming like nothing because she had him with her and he knew how to comfort her. A few tears escaped Betty's watery eyes before she took the cap off the vodka and started drinking it. Before she knew it, it was 10PM and she was still finishing off the vodka, not wanting to drink it too fast and die. Although that didn't seem like such a bad option if she wanted to forget everything.
After finally finishing the last of the vodka she allowed her sleep to take over and she fell into a very needed and deep sleep.

307 words