𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇.

WARNING!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️
Sexual talk or dirty ⚠️⚠️⚠️
Don't read if it disturbs you⚠️⚠️⚠️

T H I R D. P E R S O N.
Betty and Jughead walked hand in hand to Jughead's trailer when Betty remembered that she should text Veronica. So she pulled her phone out of her pocket and messaged her best friend.

P R I V A T E. C H A T.
V + B
Betty-Hey you don't need to worry about me, I'm in Jughead's room. We ditched.
Veronica-3 things....
Veronica-1.HE NEVER LETS ANYONE IN HIS ROOM!! HOW CUTE!! BUGHEAD FOREVER🖤🖤🖤
Veronica-2.Have you sorted things out?x
Veronica-3.What was wrong in the first place, B?
Betty-His room is better than mine and even yours it's massive and soooo cool! We sorted things out and erm someone used to text me calling me names and stuff so I was nervous when things were getting heated with Jughead
Betty-

Veronica-I'm so sorry B but none of it is true, and we all have to have a party at Jughead's then!!Betty-It's okay V and I'm not sure Jughead doesn't really like anyone in here, it's like his own private spaceVeronica-Yeah okay I understand, I lov...

Betty-It's okay V and I'm not sure Jughead doesn't really like anyone in here, it's like his own private space
Veronica-Yeah okay I understand, I love you but I have to get to class now xx
Betty-Okay, love you too V have fun with Archie😉
Veronica-Shut up and bye😂❤️
Betty-Bye❤️😂

J U G H E A D ' S. R O O M.
Jughead-"Come lie here next to me babe"
He tapped the side of the bed next to him.
Betty-"Babe?"
Jughead-"Yes Babe"
Betty-"Okay Juggie I'm coming"
She cuddled up next to him and he threw a fleece over them both.
Betty-"I love you so much"
Jughead-"I love you too"
After watching IT for half an hour, Betty's face was buried in Jughead's chest.
Jughead-"Want to turn this off and do something else?"
Betty-"Are you sure? You seem to be enjoying it."
Jughead-"How would you know you can't even see"
He laughed slightly.
Jughead-"Anyways, I cant enjoy it without you"
He picked up his remote and turned the Tv off. Betty lifted up her head and thanked Jughead.
He kissed her and before they knew it she was perched on top of his lap. Her legs were wrapped around his back for support and his hands were secured around her waist.
Jughead-"Betty are you sure you want to do this?"
Betty-"I've never been more sure"
He smirked at her then pulled his top off and then hers. Trying their hardest not to break from the kiss for too long, he unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants and boxers down. Betty pulled her skirt off and her underwear, they were both now completely naked.
Jughead-"Your beautiful Betts"
Betty blushed and then they kissed again. This time the kiss was more hungry, more fiery and more demanding. Her strawberry smell, flooding his senses. His warm, comforting feeling making her want him more. A few touches of his warm lips made her stomach flutter. Jughead ran his hand through Betty's silky hair and let it out of the tight ponytail she had in. He knew that it wasn't comfortable for her.
Their bodies fit together as if they were made for this, to fall for one another, to feel this natural rhythm.
Jughead span Betty around. He was now on top of her, his arms either side of her body. A small moan escaped her lips. She could feel the electricity between them and all of her switches flicked as Jughead grasped her tightly. Jughead looked at Betty for permission, then thrusted inwards. Betty let out another moan, shamelessly. They both wanted more. Jughead had always made subtle sexual jokes. She now realised what she was missing out on. They both whimpered with pleasure as Jughead moved up and down.
Soon enough they reached their full climax and collapsed onto the bed, panting for breath.
Jughead-"I love you so much"
Betty-"I love you too"
Then, they both fell asleep, naked, in each others arms.

Kind of dirty sorry
925 words