𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘.

T H I R D P E R S O N
B E T T Y ' S H O U S E
Once Betty arrived at home she went straight to her bed let her tiredness take over her.

She woke up to her alarm ringing right next to her and turned it off. 7:30. She only had 30 minutes to get ready and leave. She looked in the mirror at herself, her face was covered in bruises and she had a massive bruise on her shoulder. She looked in her drawer to see that her mom took all of her makeup away because she 'doesn't want her to be like Veronica and Cheryl'. Then she went to her closet and pulled out a white top, a Nike hoodie,some leggings and some trainers.

Then she brushed her hair and shoved it in a ponytail (easiest because she does it all the time) and walked out of the house

Then she brushed her hair and shoved it in a ponytail (easiest because she does it all the time) and walked out of the house. She had no energy or enthusiasm to put on a nice outfit, get breakfast or even try and do anything.

S C H O O L L O U N G E
Veronica, Cheryl, Archie and Kevin were sat in the student lounge when they saw Betty walk in. Jughead, Toni, Fangs and SweetPea had serpent things. No one knew about Betty and Jughead's break up. Or that Betty was raped. Kevin jumped up and ran up to her.

Kevin:Hey Betty"

Betty:"Hey"

Kevin:"Come sit with us?"

Betty:"Sure"

As soon as Betty sat down next to Kevin all of the girls started apologising to her.

Cheryl:"I'm so so sorry for assuming that you was pregnant"

Veronica:"Yeah B I'm sorry...Wait why are you covered in bruises"

Toni:"Are you okay?"

Archie:"What happened?"

Betty was to busy staring into the distance and deep in her thoughts that she didn't hear anyone.
Kevin waved his hand in front of her face.

Kevin:"Betttyyyyy?"

Betty:"Yeah... what?"

Kevin:"Are you okay?"

Betty:"Fine lets change the subject"

Veronica:"Okayyy?"

They continued to talk about random things, apart from Betty who didn't speak at all because she was too busy thinking about what she did to deserve what happened to her last night.

379