𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇.

T H I R D  P E R S O N

As soon as Jughead read over the message saying 'he raped her' he threw his phone angrily at his trailer wall. How could he have let this happen to Betty? His Betty? Angry tears rolled down his face as he shoved on his serpent jacket and jumped on his motorbike, starting the engine and driving straight to Nicks apartment. He must have broken every speed limit there was but he arrived at Nicks quickly. He walked straight through the apartment doors and once he reached Nicks he kicked down the door. Then he searched every room for Nick until he found him.

Nick:"What the fuck?"

Nick:"GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT!"

Jughead:"You fucking dick"

He grabbed Nicks collar and picked him up against the wall.

Jughead:"I can't believe you did that to her you fucking prick"

Nick:"She told you?"

Jughead:"No I found out for myself. And I'm gonna make what happened to her seem like nothing when I'm finished with you"

He repeatedly punched Nick in the face and the chest for what seemed like hours. Blood everywhere and his fist bruised. He continued to punch him until he was pulled away by Archie.

Jughead:"Let go of me you dick!"

Tears continued to fall down Jughead's face as Veronica and Cheryl also burst through the doors.
Jughead managed to escape from Archie's grasp as he punched Nick again and again. This time all Cheryl, Veronica and Archie pulled him away and out of the apartment.

Jughead:"Let go of me!"

They finally reached the outside of the apartment building and Jughead pushed Archie off of him.

Jughead:"What was that for you prick"

Archie:"I know how you feel Jughead but he's not worth going to prison for"

Jughead rolled his eyes as he jumped on his motorbike and speeded off.

320 words