𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆.

T H I R D P E R S O N
Betty and Jughead lay in Betty's car, that she had saved up for and her mom helped her buy, with the roof down;the car on top of the hill.

He had his head against the door, next to the passenger seat, his feet on the driver seat

He had his head against the door, next to the passenger seat, his feet on the driver seat. She lay on top of him, his hands wrapped securely around her waist. They were both covered with a thin fleece blanket that Betty had in her trunk.
They lay there for hours, watching the stars.

Jughead:"Knock knock"

Betty:"Who's there?"

Jughead:"Juno"

Betty:"Juno who?"

Jughead:"Juno that I love you right?"

Betty:"That was definitely a strong 7 out of 10"

Jughead:"Not a 10 out of 10?"

Betty:"Sorry not sorry"

Betty:"I have a realllly good one"

Jughead:"Go on then"

Betty:"Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?"

Jughead couldn't hide the smile on his face.

Betty:"I can see you smiling"

Jughead:"Okay, okay that was a 10 out of 10"

Jughead:"But can I have a kiss?"

Betty:"Of course"

Betty tilted her head backwards and Jughead pressed his lips onto hers passionately.

Jughead:"Betty, I need to tell you something"

Betty:"What is it"

Jughead;Don't worry I'm not proposing"

Betty:"I know, but what's up?"

Jughead laughed and moved his hands from around her waist and moved one to cover her eyes and another to his head. She could feel him moving around but continued to lay on his chest. He pulled off his beanie and then moved his hand away from her eyes.

Betty:"What is it?"

Jughead:"Here"

He slipped his beanie onto her head smiling at her.

Betty:"what are you doing"

Jughead:"Something to show I love you"

Betty:"I know you love me"

Jughead:"But you also know that whoever touched my beanie is dead-meat."

They laughed slightly

Jughead:"And that it is so sacred to me that I don't let anyone apart from myself touch it"

Betty:"I know that"

Jughead:"So this is my way of showing you that you are very special to me to and that I love you sooo much that I don't care if you touch my beanie or not"

Jughead smiled at Betty who tiled her head backwards once again to look at his face. They stared into each others eyes until Betty broke the silence.

Betty:"Come here you doofus"

He laughed as they kissed again.

Betty:"I'd put your hair up with my hair tie to show you how much you mean to me but I don't think your hairs long enough"

He laughed as he pulled her into a loving hug.
Jughead pressed the button to make the roof go back up, it was getting really windy. Then they returned to cuddling and looking at the stars through the closed window. Before they both knew it, they had fallen asleep in each others arms.

Cliffhanger kind of
621 words