Part 7:Stoneheart

Start from the beginning

~Nobody's Pov~

The uncaptured Akuma flew around Paris. It found a spot to land on the Eiffel Tower, and started multiplying.

~Y/n pov~

 I was grabbing myself a drink from the fridge when I heard my aunt exclaim "Oh my!"

I ran into the living room to see Marinette and my Aunt watching Tv.  The news anchor said something about a "New wave of panic." I saw some of the clips from the newest attack and ran upstairs. I grabbed my laptop and did research on the new stone giants.

'No movement yet' was the #1 thing I saw in every single post. While I was searching and scanning for answers in every line, for some kind of sign, of (when you were miineee) how this new attack happened,Marinette came into our room.

Tikki and Tala oth flew out of their hiding places and asked us "Did you capture the Akuma?"

Marinette groaned and I face palmed. "Tikki i told you I wasn't cut out for this." Marinette said.

Tikki was going to say something, but I cut her off. "Mari, it was our first time doing this. We were bound to make a mistake.

"But it was my responsibility to capture the Akuma, y/n. Not yours, not Chat's, Mine."  Mari said. "I shouldn't be part of the group. I'm sure you and Chat will do fine without me."

Tikki flew out in front of her to stop her from taking off her new ear rings. "Marinette, you're the only one who can capture an Akuma! You are vital to saving Paris!"

I grabbed Marinette's hand and said " C'mon girl..I couldn't stand working with only Chat...I need you Marinette."

"Okay." I said, sighing with relief. "Tala, what's the city look like?"

Tala came out from the closet with a mini pair of glasses on. She was also holding my phone.Then, trying to sound professional, she stated " According to Paris' number one news channel, a couple of tweets, and a text from Alya, The stone beings haven't moved yet and pose no threat. Now, since these victims haven't Moved, I'm guessing they need to be activated when the original akumatised victim, in this case,  Ivan Bruel. So when Ivan has negative emotions again, then Stoneheart will come back, and this time he'll have a stone army with him."

I look at Tikki for conformation, and she nods her head. 

"Well, since it's 9 (IN THE AFTERNOOOON AND YOUR EYES ARE THE SIZE OF THE MOOON-) pm we should go to bed. If we are lucky, the stone beings will stay frozen." I say, just wanting this day to be done already.

"But Y/n, should'nt we do more research on the Stone beings?" Marinette questioned.

"If we want to fight tomorrow, we need energy.So I am going to bed." I said as I climbed up into my bed. I heard Marinette also get into her bed, then I threw an extra pillow I had at the light switch, which surprisingly turned of the light.

"Night Marinette"

"Night Y/n"

~The next morning brought to you by my undying love for Chocolate~

The next morning, Marinette and I acually arrived on time to school. Sadly, Chloe was also there early. 

"Y/n Cheng, you are coming with me. Adrien is hopefully going to be here today, and since Your mom and Adrien's dad are merging businesses,  the three of us will be the most popular kids in the school!" As she did her mini-rant, she attracted a couple kids to form a circle around her. Luckily, I wore a hoodie today, So I attempted to hide my face inside it.