Prologue

This is basically background and maybe a little what a prologue should be lol xx

- Third Person -

Harry groaned as he rubbed his hand over his face, another Christmas with his family and loved ones. Well majority of them anyway. There was someone missing, someone that not many knew, a part from himself and close family of course. It was kind of tragic in a way, no one knew he had a twin brother, Edward Styles.

"Answer the phone you shit." He cursed as he paced his childhood bedroom, attempting to contact Edward on this merry day. Of course he continued being sent straight to the answering machine. It wasn't anyone's fault barely anyone knew of Edward, the family was quite reserved and didn't talk to many people about personal things. Especially this topic, it was a sensitive one for the family. "Edward you shit, I know you are listening to these. You promised to show up this year and surprise surprise you aren't here. Call me back."

Edward was listening to them, one after the other as he sat on black leather chair on his study. Feet hoisted up onto the table as he leaned into the seat, smirk on his face as he enjoyed the stress and anger his brother was pouring into his mail box. Another reason for the lack of knowledge of Edward was he never showed up to anything, not even at school did he bother to show up. Of course he was growing his empire even at a young age. He was twisted from birth, a gene his brother Harry pushed down. His mother had no control over her child. He loved to cause havoc and terror followed him wherever he went. Occasionally he wished his family thanked him from removing himself from the picture, to not tarnish the image Harry had built himself. 

Edward was a ghost, see if he didn't exist then the police wouldn't know who he was and his worst enemies wouldn't even know. His alias is Styles but of course not a single person could piece together that it meant he was bonded to the Styles family. Every single person Edward saw face to face usually ended up dead, bodies discarded without a second thought from the gang leader. Only those he trusted in his gang earned the right to see him, so it was safe to say that only a few knew what he looked like. Identical to his brother Harry. If only they knew, they may of mistakingly ruin the wrong one.  

Harry was frustrated though, this was the first Christmas he was bringing his boyfriend Louis too. It was important to Harry and he wanted everyone in the family to personally meet him and his close love one's in the area. That included Edward, overall Edward mattered dearly to Harry. Harry's heart was too kind to ever truly hate Edward, sometimes he blames it on the cute blue eyed boy who he was lucky enough to bring into his life. Louis softened Harry.

"Edward please, I brought my boyfriend, Louis, to meet everyone. I wanted him to meet my brother, he doesn't know you exist. It would really mean a lot." Harry's voice softened as he sent his last voicemail, he was sick of trying to bring Edward so he pocketed his phone and went downstairs to enjoy Christmas brunch with his special boy and family. If only he knew that Edward didn't know of this boy and went straight to investigating the small boy. 

"Louis Tomlinson huh." Edward licked his lips as he scanned the images appearing on his laptop. Something burned within him. He wanted this boy desperately, he knew his brother had everything and this boy was his everything. Edward wanted him. Wanted to wreck the boys pretty face more like it. 

It was going to be a game in some ways, Edward loved to play some sickening games. This one would taste more sweet, literally. Although Edward attempts to hide it, he was jealous of what his brother had; the fame, fortune, love, support and most importantly the boy. He had found a relationship with a true beauty, his everything. Edward was jealous as anyone who wanted him just thought he was Harry. 

"You'll be mine soon little one."

No one would know if Edward appeared in the picture, after all, he was identical to Harry.

"Let the games begin."