Chapter 31 - Where We Are

surprise surprise last chapter

- Third Person -

A couple of months had passed by for the three, with time they all got closer and closer, there were rarely any moments that they were all separate now. All becoming accustomed to the presence of the other, some would even say the amount of time they spent together was unhealthy, but, they really don't care.

The three decided Edward's home was more suited for their lifestyle now, so they sold off Harry's and all properly moved in. It did lead to Edward buying a larger bed and knocking a couple of walls down for walk-in-wardrobes, as it turned out the twins had a certain affiliation for spoiling Louis way more than the boy would ever need, they also just loved dressing him up, which Louis loved doing for them and himself.

"So, dinner tonight, are you ready?"  Harry questioned as he fixed his brothers attire, flattening out the collar and making sure he looked good as Edward gently ran his fingers through Harry's hair to style it.

Harry had his own desk now in Edward's office, his own confidence growing more and more with decisions, leading the business to thrive and for his own self-worth to grow. It did let him become more dominant in ways no one was complaining, except maybe Edward, who still refused to submit to him sexually.

Liam was allowed over to the house now. He definitely was shocked when learning the truth of how he really got promoted and everything in between, but honestly, he got a bit distracted by a man littered with tattoos. So, he let it go. Allowing himself to give in to the crazy world Zayn and Edward were in if it meant it could keep his position and a newly found love. Zayn, well he was happy with the new addition.

"You know I'm nervous. I don't do or say these things to people." Edward grumbled as he finished with Harry's hair, looking off into the room at nothing in particular. He never knew he could have soft moments again, but, it was a balance he enjoyed. He was allowed to go off and wreak havoc and then return to his boyfriends where he could relax again. Something he ever knew he needed. He didn't have to be a killer 24/7. That kept him saner.

"You said it to me in the shower two days ago. We're taking him to an expensive restaurant where we booked out half the place for privacy." Harry joked, finishing up and moving to put some rings on, a collection Edward had gifted him.

"It just came out I guess. I couldn't help it. Besides, that's different." Edward shrugged and sat on the edge of the oversized king's bed as the twin's waited for Louis to be ready. He had insisted on getting ready alone to surprise the pair. "It wasn't a new feeling for you, just a long lost one."

Harry himself may not have been super willing to enter Edward's type of business but he was accustomed to the violence now. He even watched sometimes as either Edward or Louis or both would tear apart individuals. Maybe he had some type of sickness, but, he couldn't help that when either of them had blood on them, all he wanted to do was have sex with them. Edward liked calling him his blood baby. That he really didn't mind.

Louis often accompanied Edward on his business now, immersing himself in that atmosphere came almost easy to him. Edward's men were very aware that they were not allowed to touch, talk or even look at Louis without permission. Louis loved that game, purposefully winking at me to get a reaction, only for Edward to get violent with them and then himself. He adored it.

Of course, Louis never favoured one of the twins over the other, if Harry went to the office he would still follow through with his old routine of bringing the man food from their beloved cafe. None of the three ever felt neglected, it was equal.

The world still didn't know of Edward, the man still preferred that secrecy, neither of the others argued with his wishes. It just meant when going out, they would go places no one would know or question anything. If they ever did. Well, it's fairly obvious what the outcome would be.