Chapter 19 - Like a Bee to Honey

:)

- Third Person -

Edward beamed as he saw Louis slice through the neck of a man, his corpse now laying on the black seats of a club they were in. Louis wiped off the blood remaining on the blade on the suit of the man. He stood and moved over to Edward who had been watching everything from the other side of the room, leaning against a wall.

"He tried to touch me when you left the room." Louis hummed like it was nothing, discarding the knife to the side of the room. He placed his hands on Edward's chest and looked up with fake innocence. "I had to. He was not fun. I'm sorry about your deal."

Edward chuckled and pecked Louis's lips, hands moving down to his tiny waist. "Don't worry about it little one. I didn't like him either." In reality, Edward had a suspicion the man he was interviewing to manage his club was interested in more than just a deal with him. He had seen the way he eyed Louis. So, when he had excused himself from the room. Well, it was done with a knowing intent of what would happen. He was well aware Louis's attire had something to do with it. 

His club Reign was one of his most profitable businesses, but, he couldn't be around often to make sure it was being run correctly

His club Reign was one of his most profitable businesses, but, he couldn't be around often to make sure it was being run correctly. A lot of bad men used this club to meet up in the privacy of some of the rooms in offer or utilise the staff there to relieve themselves of their stressful time. Honestly, he didn't care what people did here, as long as he got money for it. 

It had been a few nights since Louis had taken the lives of the three people in that room. Well, let's say he took on to this new feeling almost easily. It helped Edward slipped a pill in every now and then that gave Louis the sensation of lust, he made sure that feeling had been associated with killing. 

Let's just say they were becoming a real power couple, both drowning. in the feeling of it all. Fueling their drive to ruin the lives of more.

"I love you." Louis whispered, smiling as he looked into the green eyes he had grown so accustomed to. They kept him warm since that first day they had met. Edward had come accustomed to just repeating those three words back to the small boy, he really didn't even know if he really meant it. He never said them first though.

"I love you." Edward brought their lips together, the kiss was rough but filled with passion as they moved against each other. 

Harry wouldn't even recognise the Louis that Edward had a hand in creating, he craved the feeling of attention and relished in Edward's most of all. Worst of all, he had a love for the way people would cry before he took their life away. Edward had created a monster. 

(Flashback to harry and louis on their first date)

Louis bit his lip nervously as he flattened out his dress, looking to Niall for approval. He couldn't lie, he was really nervous. He had just exchanged numbers with a handsome man a couple of days prior and now they were going out together. He was giddy with excitement.