Chapter 26 - The Rougher the Better

- Third Person -

"Follow me then." Edward stood up and exited the office, locking it behind the pair of them as they left the room. Harry furrowed his eyebrows and followed Edward. He was a bit wary of the deal he just made but he would certainly follow the man anyway. 

They entered the gym room and Edward began to take off his shoes, belt, rings and even unbuttoned a couple of buttons on his shirt. Scattering the items on the ground as he made his way to the middle area, it is more open and even a bit raised. 

"What are we doing Ed? Exercising? How will that make me a better businessman?" He furrowed his brows as he watched his brother, crossing his arms over his chest as he saw Edward crack his knuckles and look at him.

"You are at your weakest right now Harry. Physically and mentally. We are going to fight and the only way out is you fold or I do. Or maybe even one of us becomes unconscious." Edward chuckled and rolled his sleeves up, a smirk on his face and a look that said he was dead serious.

Harry bit his lip and began to remove his own articles of clothing and get himself into the same type of outfit as Edward had done for himself. "This isn't a fair fight at all. I lost so much muscle mass and haven't sparred in ages."

Harry sighed and made his way up onto the now 'ring' area where Edward was. He shook his head as Edward rolled his shoulders and within seconds he was on the floor as soon as he got to the centre of the ring. "What the fuck Ed?" He grunted and touched his nose and felt the slight blood coming from it. 

"You were right, Harry. This isn't a fair fight. Life isn't fair. So get up and hit me." Edward huffed and took a few steps back, he narrowed his eyes and puffed his chest out a little. Edward returned to a fighting stance as Harry got up.

As Harry lunged forward Edward ducked and punched him into the get, sending him stumbling backwards. "That was pathetic. You didn't even come close. I said hit me, Harry."

Harry grunted and looked up at Edward with a scowl on his face, his curls beginning to fall from his head. "How? I don't have the same strength or agility as you?"

"Your brain still works, doesn't it? What's that cliche, work smarter not harder? I think you should try to employ that right about now." Edward was walking back and forth, almost taunting his brother with his own confidence, maybe even cockiness.

"Fuck you." Harry straightened himself back up and he tried to come at Edward again only to fall down onto his back, he had been winded, choking a bit on his own breath from the force Edward had used on him.

Edward came over and hunched himself over Harry, rolling his eyes at how easy his brother had fallen down and taken his hits like that was the point of this. "I'm not going to hand you the win Harry. You have to work for it and earn it yourself. You have no fight in you at all. I tortured you for weeks and you aren't even going to take out how much that pissed you off on me? This is your opportunity after all."

Harry let out a few more deep breaths as he looked up at Edward, the man didn't look out of breath or anything. Like he was taking Harry down easy. Like everything he had done was simple. Harry hated not being first, he always was, maybe he didn't earn everything, but that's where he knew he belonged.

"You do piss me off." Harry grumbled as he clenched his fists, his knuckles turning white as he thought about the hell he went through. How Edward made him suffer and tried to take over his life. How he fucked his boyfriend and how he pretended to run his business better than him.

"Hit me then big brother." Edward teased, he could see the fire beginning to burn behind Harry's eyes. He really was just trying to push him. He got so caught up in his own plan, he didn't see Harry swing his leg and knock him down onto his back. "Shit."

Harry huffed and moved quickly to straddle Edward's waist and began to lay a few punches across the man's face, pure anger boiling inside him as he laid hit after hit. "Yeah, like this?" He shot back.

"You can do better." Edward growled and used his body weight to flip the two over, landing a kick to Harry's stomach before he got up, taking a few steps back. "Come here then, hit me."

Harry winced before standing up, the pain was not going to stop him right now. The adrenaline rush he had from actually getting to punch Edward. Well, that was surreal. Maybe he had been acting really calm and collected since being brought out from the basement. But it really was just building him.

The two both managed to land a few more hits on the other and by now that had a thin layer of sweat coating their skin. Edward had ripped off his shirt and Harry's was only just hanging on. Their hair was a mess of curls and they had bruises and blood scattered here and there. 

"That's the best you got? I'm still standing Harry." Edward grunted out, he had taken good hits from Harry. He really didn't expect that to have come from the man. 

Harry didn't even respond and instead returned to their fight, both continuing to turn and tussle as they laid hit after hit on one another. They were both almost breathless until Harry had managed to pin Edward on his stomach, gripping tight to keep his arms behind him in an uncomfortable way. "Fold Edward."

"No." Edward growled and struggled under the weight of Harry, his blood was boiling at the thought of actually giving in to his brother like this. He panted as he tried to break free from the hold. 

"Fold." Harry demanded and pulled Edward's arms back a bit more to the point where with added pressed he was sure they would dislocate or even break. 

"Fine! I fold!" Edward gasped out as his arms were released and the weight of Harry on his back was gone. Both boys let out deep breaths as Edward rose to their feet. Everything that had done to each other would heal. Harry's self-belief would heal and even conquer.

"Are you two done yet?' Louis hummed as he happily walked further into the room, scrunching his nose up a little at the thick smell of sweat mixed in with a lot of testosterone. 

Both of the twin's heads snapped to the angelic voice, Edward was cradling his arm and Harry holding a hand over their stomach as they stood there confused. "How'd you get out?"

"Well, Edward, when you came in close, let's just say you really should have paid more attention to me. Instead of just thinking with your dick." Louis giggled, swinging the keys to his cuffs in his hand before he moved over to where Harry was, eyeing the marks that had been left on his body. Tutting when seeing some of the scratches.

"I was not doing that." Edward huffed in response, annoyed he had just taken a physical beating and now even a verbal one, from a boy who was a foot shorter than him. Edward really couldn't understand how he had gotten to this point. 

"Please, whenever I'm around your dick is hard." Louis hummed, keeping his eyes on Harry though before lacing his fingers with the man. Harry was certainly taken back by the actions, not having expected Louis to even be this close to him. 

"Let's go get you all fixed up hm?" Louis smiled sweetly up at Harry and began to make their way out of the room. He glanced back to Edward seeing him standing there almost like he was stuck. He was confused as to if he should follow and Louis did pick up on that. "You too Edward."

"Thanks." Edward mumbled and followed the pair, trailing behind them.

All three may have felt some weird sort of comfort like this, but, none of them knew what it meant. 

-

Sorry idk how to write fighting scenes but pow pow