Chapter 13: I can hear you

Start from the beginning

"That's what I thought," Zeref said, smiling a calming smile. "Now go get Haichi and Delora. They'll help you. The question is... do you three stand a chance against them?"

"Don't worry, Master Zeref," Elimar exclaimed, his voice more firm now. "With Delora's illusion magic we can make copies of ourselves. And with Haichi's Nature magic we can keep them busy for a while. We can..."

"What about you?" Zeref asked, calmly. Elimar gasped not knowing what to say. His magic? That wouldn't make much of a difference.

"I can fight physically." he said, determinedly, but Zeref just giggled. Elimar looked down, his hair covering his eyes. Yeah, he couldn't fight physically.

"Elimar," Zeref said. "Have a little faith in yourself. You can fight with the magic I have granted you. It was a gift. I don't want it back, keep it." 

Elimar gave Zeref a small smile. Now he had magic to murder people with. Exiting.
_______________________________________________________________________________

The rescue team was walking apace. Natsu was in the lead, Happy flying over his head. He didn't want to talk to any of them, so the rest of the team just walked a few feet behind him. Levy walked besides Wendy and Gajeel, while the two exceeds were either in Wendy's embrace, or flying above their heads. Juvia, Loke, Erza and Gray were walking a little behind Natsu, looking worried at him. Yes, even gray was a little worried. He hadn't been eating properly nor sleeping. He just continued walking determined through the beech forest.

"You do realize that you have human needs, right Flame-brain?" Gray asked after awhile of walking in silence.

"Yeah, but so does Lucy," Natsu muttered, not looking back as he talked. "And I don't know what is happening to her right now." 

Gray facepalmed, accepting that Natsu only thought about Lucy at the moment. It made him smirk too, though. Those too surely had chemistry, but they were both to dense to realize.

Suddenly Gajeel stopped up. A few seconds after Natsu did the same.

"You smell it too, don't you, Salamander," Gajeel said, sniffing the air. "Yes I do, Wendy."

"Yes, I do," Wendy said, standing in a fight position. "It's... familiar." Gajeel looked confused at Wendy. It didn't smell familiar to him.

All of the non-dragon slayers looked confused at each other. "Can you please explain what's going on?" Loke asked, standing in a fight position.

"There is people here, somewhere," Natsu answered, walking a little closer to the group. "Actually... three people! One of them we know."

Juvia and Gray took position too, while Loke just adjusted his glasses and smirked. He was ready for this!

Levy hid behind Gajeel. Not that she was that scared, but if all of the three people were as strong as Elimar was, then she didn't stand a chance.

"Shrimp," Gajeel mumbled, not looking down at her. "I know you can fight. I've seen that. Show me again, please."

Levy looked stunned at Gajeel for a moment, until she decided to let go and take position. Gajeel let out a small "Geehee".

"Finally we get to kick some ass," Gajeel exclaimed, grinning. Natsu struck his knuckles together and smirked. The others smiled too. It was a while since he had smiled.

Out of nowhere, a shining light appeared in front of them. It was golden, and the original Team Natsu immediately recognized the light. Elimar.

The light began to stretch a little bit, and as had the height of an average person, three persons stepped out of it. The one in the lead was Elimar. The two in the back was Haichi and Delora, whom the team had never met.