Ignoring his friend's claim, he stated. "Baka, I need a diversion." He secretly slipped his strings into Konohamaru's hands.

It took Konohamaru a couple of seconds to realize Shiro's plan. "Gotcha, you can count on me!" He whispered as he ran around the fuming lady who was prepared to vanish strike him with streaks of lightning shock.

"Come and fight me you puny girl!" Konohamaru insulted making the girl furious as she chased him-right into Konohamaru's trap.

Shiro stood between the branches while he set up his master plan before beginning to sprint as well.

They were currently in a forest just nearby the entrance of Konoha. So, the numerous trees surrounded them which increased Shiro's success rate in achieving his goal.

"Baka!" Shiro shouted as a 'go' signal for his idea to proceed.

"On it!" Konohamaru flipped as he dropped down at the grass and Shiro landed on a branch while the girl squirmed in the tight grip.

She was snared with strings tied up at her body.

"You think this tiny strings could keep me from killing you two?" She laughed in sarcasm.

"Yup, pretty much." Konohamaru replied while nodding reiteratedly.

"This is just a simple trap you know, dozens of techniques could be down to get out of this."

"I'd like to see you try then." Shiro challenged as Konohamaru held the strings tightly.

The girl smirked brightly just as she used her ultimate power to let her go. But then her power was gone like a speck of dust. She activated her chakra again but to no use, it had disappeared.

"I-I don't understand, how could-"

"Those aren't normal strings." Shiro began.

"They practically eat up your chakra when you get a hold of them." Konohamaru complied as he raised the strings that he was holding from his fists.

The girl then scoffed. "How are you gonna kill me if you can't move since I could get out and you don't have chakra?"

Konohamaru chuckled. "Oh, I don't need to. Mister hot guy has taken care of it."

"Just so you know, I have a girl in mind and she's not you." Shiro belittled before casting the technique that Sasuke had taught him. "Katon: Goakakyuu no jutsu!"

Fiery flames escaped Shiro's mouth as if he was a fire dragon while the opponent screamed in torture. Once Shiro ran out of breath and the smoke had cleared, the girl was burnt into ashes.