Mommyyy<333: I knew it bb u re amazing

 Momoo<33: damn gurllll we so proud

Me: where r u two now

 Momo<33: im having dinner at Minyoung's

Me: With her bro and company too huh??;)

Mommyyy<333: dAmN

 Momo<33: well yh...

Me: have fuuuunn 😉

Mommyyy<333: LMAOOOOO SHE BEEN LOOKIN AT JAEBUM FOR HOURS HAHHAH

 Momo<33: STFU HAHAHAHAH

Me: k gtg sleep hoes ilyyyy

Mommyyy<333: lyt night bby uwu

I headed to the shower and took a quick bath then headed straight to bed. That was my first ever date, and it went wonderfully well.

Hansol POV
After about a 20-minute ride, I finally arrived home. I took of my helmet and walked to the front door. I noticed the door was slightly left ajar, and the keyhole was broken.

 I opened the door in surprise and kept aware. I turned on the lights and saw a graffiti on the kitchen wall:

"I WILL COME FOR YOU VERY SOON. BEWARE" I gulped and cursed a million times in my heart. I took out the gun that was hidden in one of the living room drawers and toured the whole house. Nothing was out of place. 

I quickly took my phone and dialed Jeonghan's number.

"Hello?" he started

"Jeonghan it's an emergency come to my house quick bring Joshua and Mingyu with you"

"Why? What happened?"

"He's coming for us. Come quickly please!"

"Alright I'm on my way. Stay where you are!" he ended the call. I waited while my heart was racing. I decided to call Jinyoung.

"Hello?" he started

"Jinyoung? It's Hansol... something happened but promise me you won't tell Minyoung"

"Okay... I promise. What is it?"

"He's coming for us. He broke into my house and wrote "I will come for you very soon. Beware" on my wall."

"Oh my God..."

"Don't tell the girls please... they're already stressed enough"

"I know I won't don't worry. I can't get out of the house he might catch me. Did you call anyone?"

"Yes Jeonghan. He's coming along with Joshua and Mingyu"

"Okay well... I can't do anything on my side. I'll try and keep everyone safe."

"Okay. I toured the rest of the house and everything was fine."

"This is so weird"

"I know... we have to do something quick"

"Come by tomorrow morning with the others. We will need to talk" Jinyoung suggested

"Alright. Stay safe"

"You too Hansol" I ended the call. A few minutes later Jeonghan arrived with Joshua and Mingyu.

"What's wrong?" Mingyu asked annoyed

"See for yourselves" I pointed at the graffiti

"Holy Jesus Christ..." Joshua muttered

"What do we do now?" Jeonghan asked

"We definitely don't tell the girls now."

"Deal."

"I called Jinyoung and told him everything. He said we should come by tomorrow morning to talk"

"Sure. For now, you better come sleep over at my house, it's safer." Jeonghan suggested

"Okay let me just get some clothes" I said going up to my room and packed a bag. I came back down and saw the boys staring at the graffiti.

"What's wrong?"

"It's just... is this spray paint?" Joshua asked

"Is it not?" I asked

"It looks like fake blood or something" Jeonghan added

"What the fuck" I ran my hand through my hair

"We better go" Mingyu said and we all left. I put a chair on the other side of the door to keep it well closed, and I headed with Jeonghan over to his house. I felt he was uneasy.

"Jeonghan?" no answer

"Jeonghan?!" no answer

"YOON JEONGHAN!"

"Ah.... What?" he finally noticed me

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Honestly Hansol, I don't think I am"

"What's bugging you?"

"Everything. Everything is bugging me right now. And I am worried to death Hansol"

"About Minyoung?"

"Of course about her! And about all the people I care about. This has gone too far we need to do something and stop hiding." He looked up while still walking

"We'll talk about this tomorrow with Jinyoung and the others. I'm tired to death. I just came back from a date with Haneul" I spat out realizing just a few seconds what I said.

"Well about time you guys went out on a date" he joked trying to change the atmosphere. We quickly raced to his house and we were greeted by Jeonghan's mother.

"Hi honey... and is this your friend?" she asked smiling and shook my hand

" Chwe Hansol, pleased to meet you" I smiled back

"Can he sleep over for the night? His house is being renovated and he can't sleep there for now" Jeonghan explained to his mom.

"Sure thing! Make yourself at home" she gestured us to come in. I then followed Jeonghan to his room.

"Cool room... where am I gonna sleep?" I asked

"The couch opens it becomes a bed" he pointed at the navy-blue couch next to his bed

"Look Jeonghan... it's all my fault. I never should have burst into your lives. You never should have trusted me..."

"Hansol stop. Blaming yourself isn't going to get us anywhere. We'll talk about it tomorrow with Jinyoung and the others."

"What if he comes for you next after he finds out I'm here?"

"He won't. Try to calm yourself down. We'll be fine, I promise." Jeonghan reassured me "Let's just keep our minds off of this..."

"At least try" I added and he snorted.

"Yah what was that?" I laughed at his snort

"What this is my household I snort whenever and wherever I want to" he laughed back and threw a pillow at me

"It's on!" I laughed and threw him another pillow, and we started having a pillow fightlike the kids we are. We then ate some chicken and went to sleep. 

I fell asleep pretty easily, but all those thoughts still kept rushing in my head. Why me? Why us? I hope this is over really soon, and no one gets hurt.