CHAPTER 29

Minyoung POV

Today, is the first day I go back to school after these few days of vacation. I was a bit worried for the boys, but I was sure they could manage. My alarm rang at 6:00AM, and I got out of bed quickly, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair and got dressed. 

I was super quiet going down the stairs, since I was sure all of the others were still asleep. I headed to the kitchen for breakfast, and I saw the door was opened, and the lights were on. I gulped, not knowing who was in there. 

I opened the door wider and saw Jackson sitting on a chair with a glass of water in his hands on the table. He was looking down and probably didn't notice I came in.

"Jackson?"

"Oh!" he jumped slightly and got up

"Sorry I scared you" I said walking towards him

"Don't worry about it" he smiled slightly and went back to his seat. I nodded and smiled, then I started preparing breakfast. I decided to make pancakes this morning.

"Why are you up so early?" I asked

"Oh... I couldn't fall asleep anymore..."

"Is something bothering you?" I asked again pouring the pancake batter into a pan

"Nope... actually yes... Dahyun..." he said in a whisper. I turned to look at him. The look in his eyes told me there was something going on.

"It's my fault. I shouldn't have mentioned her name... I'm so sorry" I confessed

"Don't be sorry it's not your fault. You were right anyways, I do feel something for her, and I feel stupid for not forgetting about it. About her." he ran his hand through his hair and sighed. I continued preparing the pancakes not knowing what to answer.

"I know how you feel. I went through something similar, you know?" I said putting the plate of pancakes on the table with maple syrup beside it.

"You did?" He said looking up from the plate of pancakes he has been staring at the whole time.

"Yeah. I had a crush on Joshua about a year or two ago, but I couldn't stop thinking about someone else I also saw every day. Jeonghan. He really changed me you know? I couldn't sleep for days and not knowing what to do about my feelings. When I think about it now, it's just..." i stopped looking down at my plate.

"Stupid?" he said looking up at me with deep eyes

"Yeah... stupid" I smiled at him slightly and so did he

"I appreciated... talking about this with you." He said finishing up his pancake "I never really talk about this stuff with girls. It's usually with Mark or the others"

"Me too actually. I never talked about stuff like that with boys. Not even my whole gang. Only Haneul and Momo know. Though Jeonghan knew in the end too" I scoffed finishing up my plate. Jackson was about to take another pancake, but I stopped him before he grabbed another one.

"Hey keep some for the others" I laughed putting the remaining pancakes in the fridge "You've already had five!"

"I have a deep love for food Minyoung. Plus I can make more"

"I'm afraid you'll blow up the kitchen" I giggled, and he pouted at me which made us both laugh silently. Jackson was helping me clear the table, and while I was putting the dirty pan and bowl into the dish dryer, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and saw a message from Haneul.