CHAPTER 30

Jackson POV

When Minyoung left, I threw myself on the couch and sighed.

"When did you even wake up Jackson?" Jaebum asked me

"I don't know... about 5:30?" I answered

"Woah why so early?" Jinyoung asked sitting down facing me. We all still were in our pyjamas.

"I couldn't fall asleep anymore" I simply answered and they both nodded "And you two why did you wake up now?"

"Jinyoung wanted to say bye to his little sister and he woke me up while getting ready, even though he still is in his pyjamas" Jaebum laughed

"There are still pancakes in the fridge if you want. Minyoung made them" I said pointing to the kitchen

"Sweet!" Jinyoung and Jaebum said together and they rushed to the kitchen. I looked up at the ceiling and scoffed.

 I needed to see Dahyun. I really needed to tell her everything. I just needed to see her face one time, though I didn't know how I could.

 Then, it clicked to me. But to do so, I needed help. Mark. I quickly headed to the guest room where Youngjae, Mark and I sleep.

 I opened the door and saw that Mark was still sleeping, but I couldn't see Youngjae anywhere. He probably was in the bathroom. I walked towards Mark's bed and started shaking him.

"Mark! Mark wake up!" I whispered

"Jackson stop... let me sleep" he mumbled back

"Mark please it's urgent I need your help on something. It's... about Dahyun" he quickly opened his eyes and sat up

"Dahyun? What's up man?" he said looking at me curiously and rubbed his eyes

"I need to go see her. I need to go out to her café and see her"

"WHAT?!" he screamed but I shushed him before he could get any louder

"Mark... you're the only one who knows how I feel towards her. You know what I went through. You know me so well. You know why I want to do this"

"I know Jackson I know... and I support you. But what if you get caught? Or hurt?"

"I'll wear a mask or something to cover my face up. I'm strong I know how to defend myself if something happens." I reassured him

"Minyoung will get hella mad and she'll be really concerned"

"She doesn't need to be Mark. You know me well enough"

"Fine. I'll help you. But only because I know your reasons and I want you to be happy" he smiled slightly

"Thank you Mark. Thank you. I love you" I laughed

"Aw Jackson ah I love you too" he joked

"Come on get up you might have a few pancakes left if Jinyoung and Jaebum haven't finished them yet

"YEET!" he shrieked, got up quickly and dashed to the kitchen. I turned around and saw the bathroom door closed. I hope Youngjae didn't hear any of this.

 I approached the door and put my ear on it, only to hear Super Junior's DEVIL playing and Youngjae singing along to it and the sound of water splashing on the floor. He must be taking a shower. 

I sighed in relief and decided to finally get dressed. I wore a simple black tshirt with jeans and white sneakers and started looking for something to cover up my face for when I head out. I found my black mask, and big black sunglasses. Perfect.