CHAPTER 9

Haneul POV
A few days passed, and we all started to become really close with Hansol. He actually was a very nice guy. We all even planned a prank on Sir Lee, and surprisingly, Minyoung took part in it too, since she was damn mad at Sir Lee for roasting her in front of the whole class. I guess she wants her revenge now. We did our biology test on Monday, and I have to say I did pretty well this time. Seungkwan found it difficult as usual, but always ends up passing. It's Wednesday today and we had a self-defense class. To be honest this is my worst class ever because I don't know how to fight, nor use my hands to hit. Minghao and Minyoung on the other hand, are damn strong. Minyoung took 6 years of self defense class, and her father always trained her to become independent and strong. And I'm not even gonna get started on Minghao because that guy is talented as living hell when it comes to martial arts.

After the last period ended, we headed to the library to finish our homework. As expected, no one was there except us.

"What the hell does alternate interior angles mean!" said Seungkwan in a high voice which made the library lady shush him.

"Do you ever listen in class?" I asked him

"Obviously not!" he whispered. I snorted at that. That's right, he never did. The only thing he does during class is talk with Mingyu and Joshua, or stare at Yuri, a girl in our class for a whole hour. We always tease him about her, but he never admits he actually stares at her.

When we, I mean, when most of us finished our homework, it was about 7:00pm. The boys usually walk with us to the nearest bus station, and when we get in, they go home or do some boy stuff together. When we arrived at the bus stop, we said bye to each other and went inside the bus. Minyoung usually scrolls through her social media, and Momo just listens to music. When I looked out the window of the bus, I saw a group of men surrounding the boys. THE SAME MEN THAT WERE CHASING HANSOL THE DAY BEFORE THE START OF SCHOOL! I nudged Minyoung hard on the arm.

"What's wrong with you?!" she shouted

"SHHHH look!" I pointed to the window.

"W-wait who are they?!"

"They were the men that were chasing Hansol at O.R.I.O.N LABS!" I answered

"What?" Momo said looking at us removing her headphones

"What do they want from him?" she asked

"I have no idea..."

"Who are they?" Momo asked looking through the window

"We better follow them come on!" Minyoung said grabbing my arm.

"WAIT WHAT?!"

"STOP THE BUS! Sorry sir and thank you!" she shouted to the bus driver. She dragged me out of the bus, Momo following us confused, and we headed towards the direction where the men had taken Hansol and the others. This was a bad idea.

Hansol POV

Them. Again. I had no idea what they wanted from me, and I had no idea who they were.

"What the..." I said

"We got you once and for all Hansol... You're coming with us now" said the leader, I recognized him because he was wearing the same mask he was wearing the day I first met him.

"What the hell do you want from me?" I asked while gritting me teeth. Jeonghan approached me and murmured in my ear:

"Do you know them?" he asked. I shook my head while keeping eye contact with the leader.

"You're coming with us. All of you." Another said firmly

"Why would we?!" I shouted

"Hansol, it's okay. Relax we'll go with them and see what they want." Said Minghao. I had no idea why he was so calm in a situation like this. He did calm me down a little though. Having other men with me against another gang of men was a relief of just being alone against them.

"Let's go" demanded the leader, and we followed them. I noticed Jeonghan looking behind him at the bus and heard him murmur:

"Please don't follow us Minyoung, please..." I already knew it was going to be a bad night.

Minyoung POV

I wasn't going to let weird looking weirdos take away the people that are the closest to me, and I wasn't going to let them take my boyfriend for sure. I knew he wouldn't want me to come and get hurt, but I had to know what was going on. We told everything to Momo on our way to where Hansol and the others were headed. So, I dragged Haneul out of the bus and we headed silently towards where the boys were going. Haneul, Momo and I hid behind a wall, and saw them enter an old looking, but very huge parking lot.

When they entered and closed the door behind them, I dragged Haneul to the door and put my hand on the handle, but she took it off.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING PARK MINYOUNG?! I'M DEFINITELY NOT GOING IN THERE!" she said firmly in a whisper.

"I'M NOT JUST GOING TO LET SOME RANDOM VOODOO PEOPLE TAKE AWAY MY CLOSEST FRIENDS LIKE THAT!"

"Minyoung this is a bad idea..." Momo said looking around her

"Look Minyoung, I'm not you. I want to know what's going to happen too but... I'm really too scared to go in. What if I..."

"No, NO Haneul you won't. No one asked you to go in. I know you're not me." I said calmly. I looked around and saw two guns lying on the floor. I picked one up and gave it to Haneul, the other one I took.

"Here" I handed one to her "If anyone comes close to you while you wait here, shoot them"

"I don't wanna kill someone! I'll just shot them in the leg or something or just hit them with it!" she said

"Okay okay"

"What about you?" Momo asked concerned

"I'll go in"

"It's too risky Minyoung! You'll get hurt!"

"My father always said: If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone." I smiled at her and hugged her tightly along with Momo.

"I'll be fine Haneul. I took 6 years of self-defense. Don't worry about me"

"Okay. Be careful" she said

"I'll head to the back door. Shoot something to give me a signal to go in" Momo said looking at me. I gave her the blackjack I always carry with me.

"Okay." I pushed Haneul aside so that she couldn't be seen by the ones inside. Momo nodded at us and headed to find a back door. She showed up a minute or so later and flashed us a thumbs up. I reluctantly put my hand on the handle and readied my gun. Then something clicked to me.

"Should I knock on the door?" I asked

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! JUST OPEN IT" I took a deep breath, put my ear on the door to try to listen to anything they're saying.

"A WOLF?!" I heard Mingyu scream. I bit my lip and slid the door open without thinking twice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A|N: shit be goin down yallll yeehaww