CHAPTER 27

Jinyoung POV

FUCK YOU IM JAEBUM WHY DIDN'T YOU REMOVE THAT STUPID TRACKER?! I was so annoyed at him, because I had finally gotten my sister back after almost three whole years, I knew this was going to be a good day, but then IM JAEBUM, THAT GUY WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD LEADER, FORGOT TO DIACTIVATE THAT STUPID TRACKER ON US. 

To be honest I don't know when I heard the dude talk about putting a tracker on Jaebum, whom he assigned as our "leader". All of this was just a stupid game no one understood.

 I made Minyoung hide because I was being overprotective as usual. Even though she appeared to have become stronger now, I'm still her older brother and I just got her back. When they all left to hide, I turned to Jackson.

"Take this, stick it in Mark's neck" I said

"Alright." He took the syringe I had given him.

"You know I never understood why this happened to us"

"Relax Jinyoung we're fine now! And it's because of your sister and her friends. And that Sungcheol guy. If he hadn't told Minyoung our names, we would have never gotten her back" he answered. Before I could say anything we heard a knock on the door.

"How polite of them to knock on the door" said Jackson sarcastically

"Shut up Jackson" I readied the syringe and I hid the stick Minyoung had given me behind my back.

"On the count of three. We open the door, and stick the syringe in their necks" Jackson nodded.

"One"

"Two"

"Three" I opened the door and saw two hooded figures in front of me. I pulled one towards me and stuck the syringe into his neck before he could even react, and so did Jackson, and they both stumbled on the floor making a loud thumb. 

We dragged their bodies into the house and closed the door before someone saw us. We took off the masks and unhooded each of them, and saw Mark and Youngjae's faces. I was so relieved.

"Go tell Minyoung and Jaebum to come up. Then go call Yugyeom and the others" I demanded.

"Sir yes sir" he said and headed to the basement.

Jackson POV

I headed quickly to the basement to call Minyoung and Jaebum. When I got there, I put my hand on the door handle, and before I could do anything, I heard voices.

"IM JAEBUM!"

"WHAT?!"

"Don't shoot. Please" I heard a conversation between Minyoung and Jaebum. WAIT A SECOND. JAEBUM HAD A GUN?! HOLY SHIT. I heard the door knob turn, the door was obviously locked before. I opened the door before anyone inside could.

 I saw Jaebum holding a gun and Minyoung standing behind him.

"Jackson..." they both said together in relief and Jaebum lowered the gun.

"WHAT THE HELL IM JAEBUM PUT THAT GUN DOWN!" I said

"I DIDN'T KNOW WHO IT COULD HAVE BEEN OKAY?!" Jaebum shouted

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Minyoung screamed. We both looked at her in surprise. Her voice was so deep when she screamed. She had gotten bolder.

"What happened up there?!" Minyoung asked again seriously.

"We took care of them, we just need to take..."

"PARK MINYOUNG-AH!" I heard a female voice scream. Jaebum and I both turned back to the opened door that leads upstairs.