CHAPTER 17 (SEBEUNTIIIIN)

Haneul POV

After school, I went home and texted Hansol to tell him to meet me at the park at 7:00pm. He excepted, of course. By 6:00pm, I called Joshua to tell him Hansol had accepted, and we went to the park with the others. We didn't want the surprise to be loud, so we obviously told Minghao to chill a bit. When we got there, everything was ready, the fairy lights and the tables. We then all hid behind bushes and waited for Hansol. Then there he was.

Hansol POV

I didn't understand why Haneul wanted to see me, at the park, at night. Even though today is my birthday, she probably didn't know. When I got there, everything was dark, and no one was there. I checked my phone to see the time. It was 7:00pm, which meant I was right on time. I was really confused.

 Suddenly, a few minutes later, I saw fairy lights getting lightened up. Then, I heard someone singing, I couldn't make out who it was until she came out of the darkness. It was Haneul. Not only was she beautiful that night, she also sang like an angel. I never knew she could sing. The lyrics, were very touching too. During the whole song I couldn't help but smile, but then, I heard more voices singing from behind. The whole gang was here, signing for me on my birthday. Mingyu might have convinced them to trust me. They all could sing so well.

 After they were all done. I just stood there very surprised, and felt the tears coming. Nobody has ever done that to me in a long time. I was so touched.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANSOL!" They all said in unison. They weren't too loud, which was good. Then Joshua approached me.

"Did you like it?" he asked me with a smile

"I-I really don't know what to say..... Thank you so much... I really don't deserve this." I said. Then they all awed and clapped. We had the best night of our lives. We ate good food, laughed a lot, played games and had a lot of fun. No one was avoiding me, which made me even happier than I already was. When the party was over, and everyone left, I was left there with Haneul, cleaning up the park and our mess.

"You really didn't have to do all this" I said

"Come on, it's the least we can do to a friend" she said and smiled at me. When we were done, I walked Haneul to her house.

"Thank you again for everything" I said

"It's nothing" she said and pulled me into a hug. I was pretty shook and didn't know how to react, but I returned the hug to her seconds later. I've never been hugged like this by a girl before. Never. It felt good to have someone I like in my arms. When we let go of each other, I felt someone watching us, but decided to ignore it.

"Well, I better go now" I said.

"Alright, and thanks for walking me home" she said

"No problem" We waved each other goodbye, she entered her house, and I walked home. What a night.

Narrator's POV

What Hansol and Haneul didn't know, was that someone was spying on them and their gang that night.

Gangsters' Leader POV

I wanted to know everything I could on this "Haneul" girl that apparently didn't show up at the parking lot the other day. I could see she was Hansol's weakness. I could see they had feelings for each other. YUCK. LOVE SUCKS. 

Then, when I was walking down the streets that night, I saw Hansol and Haneul, in front of a house. It had to be Haneul's house, because she was about to get inside. I took this opportunity to take a close-up picture of Haneul, to see what she really looked like. When I got the picture, I went back to my gang's hideout, and showed them the picture I took.

"See, this is the girl we'll be looking for" I told them. They all smirked and nodded. "And I... have a plan" TAN TAN TANNNNNN PISHHHHHHHHHH (wtf hahahah)