CHAPTER 24

Minyoung POV

I can't believe it. Park Jinyoung. My own brother. Fighting against my friends and I. HOW AND WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD HE DO THAT?!

"What happened? Why is your brother doing this?" Hansol asked me

"I-I wish I knew."

"Minyoung was very close to her brother and his friends. They got expelled from school two years ago for hurting a student really badly. Like damn he was hurt good. The principal knew Minyoung had nothing to do with it, her brother was a year older than her, so she didn't expel her." Jeonghan explained to us.

"Then... he left the house the next day. Left my parents and I alone. He didn't even explain anything to us. He just packed his bags and left with his friends. Not even a goodbye. He looked at me coldly before leaving. I remember bursting into tears when he left. He was the best brother in the world. The sweetest. His friends were all so nice to us. I had my own gang he had his. Just this one day, they did something really bad. A few days before the incident, he started acting strange. I didn't know what was up with him. He was so cold and careless. I also noticed he had a 6 tattooed on his neck. I forgot about it until now. After that day, I never saw him again." I added in tears. He really was an amazing person.

"Do you think this has something to do with the guy from Star City?" Mingyu asked me

"I think so. I'm not sure" I answered

"Yes. I remember. During our first fight with the gangsters, there was one dude, with a dark blue mask. When the leader punched you in the face Minyoung, I saw him shrugging and stepped backwards. Another dude with a red mask helped him steady himself." Minghao clarified

"It must have been Jinyoung. And the guy with the red mask, I think it... I think it's Jackson. He was the closest to my brother and I when we were kids." I said. I rubbed my eyes and drank a sip of water.

"Be careful. They are still out there. Looking for both of us Hansol. They would hurt anyone of you, to get to us. Anyone." Sungcheol said looking at me at his last words.

"How can we trust you?" Seungkwan asked standing up his arms crossed.

"I think all my evidences are clear enough." clarified Sungcheol

"What will you do? Where will you hide?" Hansol asked him

"I have my own spot. We'll have to keep in contact though and stay cautious." Sungcheol told us all. I still felt very uncomfortable after him saying my brother's name.

"G-guys. Can I have a moment with Sungcheol please?" I asked shaking

"You sure Minyoung?" Momo asked

"Yeah. More than sure" I answered. He nodded as a response and everyone left. I saw Hansol give a demanding look to Sungcheol who was still tied to the chair. When Jeonghan looked at me and smiled one last time and closed the door behind him, I turned back to Sungcheol.

"What do you want to ask?" said Sungcheol

"Park Jinyoung... Did you see the look on his face when he removed his mask?" I asked

"I think so. He looked very cold and stiff, so did the others. It seemed like they were controlled. They all had white eyes." He said. It then clicked to me. The day before the fire incident, Jinyoung did come home with weird colored eyes. I didn't ask him what was wrong, since he looked very angry.

"The night before the incident happened, Jinyoung came home, and he had weird colored eyes. I'm pretty sure they were white."

"What's your point then?" he asked