CHAPTER 18

(Long chapter ahead yeet)

Minyoung POV

At school the next day, Jeonghan, Seungkwan, Momo and I kept a close eye on Yujin and Joshua. The reason we were being so overprotective of Joshua, was because first: Joshua is  holy, and second: we all knew what Yujin did to Momo's brother before. That's why Momo hated her so much. She played with her brother, Kenta, during the whole year they were "dating". 

During chemistry class, I usually sat next to Momo, Jeonghan next to Mingyu, Seungkwan next to Haneul, and Joshua next to Hansol. I saw Yujin staring at Joshua the whole period, biting her lip and playing with her hair. I was SO DISGUSTED. I nudged Momo in the arm and pointed at Yujin. She rolled her eyes and looked back at Joshua, who was sitting right across from her. He was staring at the teacher, trying very hard to avoid Yujin's gaze.

 I looked over at Jeonghan who was scribbling down on a piece of paper. He then handed it to Minghao, who handed it to Momo. It was addressed to both Momo and I, as well as Seungkwan. He opened the note quickly and put it on the middle of our desk so that I could read it.

"At my locker, after chemistry" we both read. I turned back towards Jeonghan and nodded. I gave the note to Haneul who passed it to Seungkwan. He nodded at us. Luckily the teacher didn't see us. After the bell rang, Momo and I quickly headed to Jeonghan's locker, which was luckily just near ours. A few seconds later, Jeonghan and Seungkwan arrived.

"Okay so we all obviously saw Yujin stare at Joshua like a damn pervert" he said crossing his arms. "We have to do something to keep her away from Joshua or else..."

"He's going to get hurt" Momo interrupted, she looked very serious. I put my hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

"We'll do our very best to keep him safe" I said truthfully.

"So, what do we do?" Seungkwan asked

"We don't have time to talk about all this now, can you come at my house tonight?" I asked

"Sure" the three of them said. Then we saw Joshua run to us, his dark drown hair was so messed up.

"Guys... This really has to stop..." he said panting. I could see he had a smudge of lipstick on his neck.
"THIS LITTLE BITCH! WHERE IS SHE I'M BEATING HER UP!!" Momo shouted. Seungkwan quickly put his hand on her mouth; Yujin was walking past us. She winked and smirked at Joshua who turned the other way ignoring her. Seungkwan held up his middle finger at her, but she ignored it. Joshua quickly put Seungkwan's hand down and told him to keep his manners. GOSH I SO WANTED TO END HER RIGHT NOW. Then, Mingyu walked past us, and I got an idea.

"Mingyu!" I said pulling him back "Keep Joshua with you and DON'T let Yujin get anywhere near him"

"Why me?!" said Mingyu sighing.

"DO YOU WANT TO KEEP HIM SAFE OR NOT?! NO ONE DARES TO COME NEAR YOU JUST KEEP HIM WITH YOU MINGYU" Momo screamed, and most of the other students looked at she in surprise. She was so serious she made Mingyu back off.

"Fine..." Mingyu said taking Joshua by the arm and dragging him away. He obviously knew what Momo was talking about. Jeonghan put his arm around both Seungkwan and me, and I did the same thing to Momo, and said to us.

"Don't worry guys. We won't let Yujin hurt Joshua. We'll do everything we can to keep him away from her." He said sweetly. I just loved the smile he gave us. I nodded in agreement and noticed Momo calmed down a bit. It must have been hard to go through this herself and watch Kenta endure it too. I felt so bad for her and Kenta and felt lucky Jeonghan and Seungkwan, or any of our friends,  weren't one of Yujin's victims.