CHAPTER 19

Haneul POV

Today, Minghao is free to leave the hospital. The school has kind of been the same without him, but we all missed him very much. Hansol did come back to school yesterday, and as expected, no one knew about everything except us. We could come and get Minghao at 5:00pm tonight, finally. 

I was the only one who stayed at school to finish my homework, and I after that headed to O.R.I.O.N LABS. As I was walking down the street next to my house, I heard footsteps from behind me. I stopped, looked behind me, and saw that no one was there. It must have been my imagination. Then, they started again, and this time, they were faster than before. I started to move quicker when I felt someone grab me from behind. I tried to loosen the hold with all my might and scream for help, but I couldn't. I then noticed that the man who caught me wasn't any man, it was the leader of the gangsters, with his gang.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" I shouted

"Nothing much," answered the leader, "We will use you, to get your friends to us"

"WHA...." I started saying but I then started to feel dizzy, A gangster shot me with a tranquilization arrow. Everything after that what kind of a blur. I woke up in the same parking lot where the others had the fight a few days ago. I was surrounded. Two men on motorcycles moving in circles around me. I quickly got up and the leader caught me before I could react. He had taken my phone from my backpack and was looking through my contacts. He then stopped at Hansol's number.

"What do you want from him?!" I asked. He didn't answer. Instead he put his hand on my mouth to make me shut up. He called Hansol's number, who answered quickly.

Hansol POV

"Hello?" I answered Haneul's call

"Hansol, finally we can have a little talk" that wasn't Haneul's voice. It was a manly voice, one I heard before. My eyes were wide open when I found out who it was.

"YOU! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HANEUL?!" I screamed into my phone

"WOAH slow down kid. You want her, come and get her, or else, you'll never see her again" I felt rage inside of me. I ended the call and quickly dialed Minyoung's number.

"Hey! Where are you?" she said

"MINYOUNG NO TIME! WHERE ARE YOU!?"

"A-at O.R.I.O.N LABS why?" she asked concerned

"GET THE OTHERS AND GO TO THE PARKING LOT WE WERE AT LAST TIME! HANUEL'S IN TROUBLE! HURRY!"

"WHAT?! WE'RE COMING" she said ending the call. I quickly dashed out of my house and headed to the parking lot. I hope Haneul's okay.

Minyoung POV

When Hansol told me Haneul's in trouble, my heart dropped. The others and I were in Minghao's room, ready to take him home. After I got the call, I stared at the ground for a second, and noticed everyone was looking at me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" asked Jeonghan

"I-I... WE HAVE TO GO NOW" I said running from the room to the main exit. I then felt someone hold my hand from behind. It was Joshua.

"What the hell Minyoung?! What's up with you?!" he asked letting go of me. All the others followed Joshua looking at me with surprised looks.

"Hansol just called me. Haneul's in trouble.... With the gangsters. We have to get to the parking lot fast." I turned to leave, but Joshua held me back again.

"WHAT?!"

"Can't you see, Minghao's arm is broken. He can't come with us. And I'm not going there again. I'm not getting hurt more than before."

"ARE YOU CRAZY JOSHUA?! THIS IS HANEUL'S LIFE WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!" I shouted almost crying.

"I know but..."

"Dude that's not cool. She's our friend" Seungkwan spat out

"You're just going to let her die, are you?! Well I'm not. I'm going there by myself if no one is coming" I turned around and ran out of the building. I then saw Jeonghan, Momo, Seungkwan, and Mingyu running behind me.

"I'm never letting you go alone Minyoung" Jeonghan said to me. "None of us will" We then headed to the parking lot in a flash. When we got there, we stood in front of the doors for a while, I put my ear on the door to listen to anything the gangsters were saying, all I could hear was fighting screams.

 Hansol must have gotten there before us. I slid the door open without thinking twice and saw Hansol, on the ground. The gangsters had beaten him up already.

"You all again, minus two I see..." the leader said. Jeonghan quickly stepped in front of me. "So, came to save your friends huh? You'll have to go through all of us first." I saw Hansol get up from the corner of my eye and hit a gangster. When the gangster turned back, I looked around and saw a piece of long metal on the ground. I took it, stepped in front of Jeonghan and hit the leader hard on the head and pushed him with my foot to the ground. I was sick of this as much as Joshua was, but I had to save Haneul and Hansol. 

They were my friends and I had to help them. Speaking of Haneul, I didn't spot her anywhere.

"Oh, you want it, come and get it" said a gangster holding a bat.

"I've been waiting for you to ask" said Mingyu approaching him and starting the fight. Here we go again. So, we fought, again. I could see Hansol had turned into his "wolf self", but he wasn't as wild as he was before. I thought maybe that had to do with his feelings towards Haneul.

 Yes, I knew he had feelings for her and that she had feelings for him. Suddenly I felt someone push me hard onto a wall. It was a gangster with a voodoo mask. That really creeped me out. He reminded me of Doctor Facilier.

"I'm your worst nightmare huh?" he said creepily. He took out his bat and swung it towards my direction. I put the metal stick I had in front of me to protect myself. HE WAS EVEN HEAVIER THAN THE LEADER WAS! ALL GANGSTERS PROBABLY KNEW MY WEAK SPOT. SOME CREEPY GUY STANDING REALLY CLOSE TO ME AND TRYING TO KILL ME?! I closed my eyes tight trying to push the guy away from me, when I felt the weight decrease. I quickly slipped to the ground putting my hand on my head. Someone had pushed the gangster away. And to my surprise it was JOSHUA!
"J-Joshua, why did you come?" I said panting. He gave me his hand out and helped me get up.

"I care about all of you Minyoung, a lot. I guess I was just selfish" he said apologizingly. I couldn't help but give him a smile, that he returned. I can MAKE PEOPLE CHANGE PEOPLE!

Hansol POV

When I got to the parking lot, there was no sign of Haneul anywhere.

"WHERE IS SHE?" I said angrily. I felt my wolf-self take over.

"You'll have to find out for yourself" said the leader. He then signaled for other gangsters to attack me. I tried to hold them back as much as I could, but they got to me. I was down. Then, I heard the door open. THANK GOD THEY CAME! I noticed everyone was there except Minghao obviously, and JOSHUA... Why didn't he come? Didn't he care about us? About Haneul? I didn't have time to think about that, I got up and fought, then Minyoung followed, then Mingyu. I fought hard, trying to look for any sings of Haneul.

 Then, I saw a gangster wearing a white voodoo mask approaching me, holding Haneul. I felt my hate tell me to go and KILL?! I charged on the gangster ready to attack. Then, I looked sideways to Haneul. At that moment, I felt my eyes widen. My vision wasn't red anymore. I felt normal again. Suddenly, I felt someone hit me hard on the head. The last thing I heard before I blacked out was "DON'T".