CHAPTER 23

Hansol POV (continued)

"Long story, we have to get him to my house, we have some questioning to do" I explained. I started to walk away with Haneul, realized everyone was following us except Minyoung. She was crossing her arms, frozen on her spot.

"What's wrong?" I asked her

"I'm not just going to GO AROUND DRAGGING AN UNCONCIOUS BODY TO YOUR HOUSE, IN THE STREETS! YOU COULD GET CAUGHT FOR THAT! WE ALL COULD!" she said seriously.

"She's right. We can't walk to your house where anyone can be watching us, dragging an unconscious body with us. Someone we don't even know!" agreed Seungkwan. This was going to be a long night.

"There's no one on the streets at like what, 11:00pm Seungkwan! Think a bit!" said Haneul

"SECURITY GUARDS IN FRONT OF THE BUILDING HANEUL! THINK A BIT TOO!" Minghao answered. I was so fed up.

"GUYS STOP! We'll just take two trucks from the labs if Seokmin accepts, and we'll just head home! It's as easy as that!" I replied

"Well ... this sounds safer to me. Let's go" Minyoung said. She hurried down the stairs of the roof top, and I'm pretty sure she was going to go ask Seokmin if we could borrow two cars. Sungcheol was still unconscious, which was a good thing.

"Man, you sure of what you're doing?" whispered Jeonghan into my ear.

"Yeah. A hundred percent sure. I'll tell you everything when we get home" I answered. He nodded as a response, and we saw Minyoung climb up the stairs.

"Let's go guys, Seokmin accepted" she said signaling us to follow her. Seokmin doesn't give up so easily on an argument, so I had no idea on how she convinced him.

"Hey, how did you convince Seokmin to give us the cars?" I asked

"PFFFF easy. I have my own ways... NOT DANGEROUS WAYS DON'T WORRY" she clarified when she saw my eyes widen "It's just that, I can convince people in good ways to get what I want that's all." She was a one of a kind woman if you ask me. 

Then we got into two separate trucks, half of us in each. I carried Sungcheol's body on my back like a bag of potatoes quickly to the truck and tied him to one of the backseats in one of the trucks. Haneul, Jeonghan, Minyoung, and I got into one truck with Sungcheol's body, and the others got into the other, and I gave Joshua, who was driving the other truck, the directions to my house. We didn't really talk to each other on our way there, because I'm pretty sure they all knew that they'll get the answers to their many questions when we get at my house, and to not make too much noise and wake up Sungcheol. 

When we got home, I stepped out of the mini truck first and checked if there were any security guards or police men in front of the buildings, and luckily there weren't any. Joshua and the others arrived shortly after us, we carried Sungcheol up to my bedroom, tied him to my desk chair, and did nothing.

"So.... What now?" Minghao asked

"You wanted to question him, right?" said Haneul

"Yes. Yes, I want to." I answered

"Then how do we wake him up?" Jeonghan asked

"Get me a glass of water from downstairs Haneul please" I demanded. She looked a bit confused, but I could tell by the looks on her face that she understood what I meant and rushed downstairs.

"Hansol, who is he?" Mingyu asked

"Wait, Haneul needs to come back before I tell..." I saw Minghao taking the picture frame of Sungcheol and I that was flipped over on my nightstand.