CHAPTER 28

Minyoung POV

We still had a few days before we go back to school after the strike. The rest of my friends all knew about what happened with my brother and his friends and they all met again. 

They're all living in my house, which is technically Jinyoung's house too, and they're all a living mess. Especially Jackson and Yugyeom. Jinyoung, Jaebum and I usually take care of the house and food; Jinyoung and Jaebum are like mother and father, and I always felt like a mother to Haneul to be honest. I always take care of her. It makes me feel responsible, and she's a few months younger than me. 

Jinyoung and the others are avoiding to go out, because they don't want to get caught by the police or anyone from school, even though the police spared them, thankfully. 

Tonight, my friends are going out to the movies, but I decided to stay at home, because one, I was exhausted, and two, I wanted to spend time with my brother and his friends, or as I call them GOT7. They're not seven, since the seventh member of their gang, Bambam is in Thailand right now. I usually greet him at school, we sometimes bump into each other. He's a cute guy and very handsome too, but he doesn't have to know that the rest are back yet. 

While walking home from Haneul's house that evening, I stopped by the café Hansol took us to a few days ago. I walked in and saw the charming, smiling girl behind the counter, Dahyun. 

There weren't many people, only a few tables were full. It was 8:00pm so obviously the café wasn't too crowded.

"Hi Dahyun" I greeted her smiling

"Hey Minyoung how are you?" she replied grinning

"I'm great! Not too many people huh?"

"Yeah it's better. It's usually crowded in here in the mornings you know?" she chuckled and so did I "So, what do you want to order?"

"Actually, my brother and his friends are back in town..."

"What? Park Jinyoung and the others are back?!" she whispered

"How did you know he was my brother?!" I asked shocked

"Come with me" she said pointing at a door behind the counter. I walked over there and we got into a small lounge for the staff. Luckily no one was working here except for Dahyun during this hour.

"Jackson and I were close friends in high school. Then when I moved schools, I was still in contact with him and his friends. Then I heard about the fire incident and that they left." She explained

"But how did you know Park Jinyoung is my brother?"

"Jackson told me."

"Obviously," I chuckled and so did she "Anyways. I wanted to surprise them with food for dinner tonight"

"That sounds great! Have a seat here. I don't usually let people sit in the lounge, but we're friends now right?" she said smiling

"Of course we are!" I said laughing and she grinned

"Great! Just tell me what you want to order" she said taking out a pen and paper and started writing down my order, and there was a lot of stuff. It's not surprising, my brother, his friends, my friends, and I eat like literal pigs.

"Okay it'll all be done in about half an hour" she told me smiling

"How much will it be?" I asked

"Nah don't worry about it" she said

"No way Dahyun that's too much food! I need to pay you!" before I could continue she had already left. "Aish seriously" I whispered under my breath laughing. I took out thirty dollars and put them in her bag, which was in her opened locker. 

CURSED: WOLF -SeventeenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara