"Spill." She rolls her eyes and shoves her head inside one of her fluffy white pillows.

"He's actually an amazing person. I told him about... the thing..." Kate nods. "He didn't judge me or anything, he was pretty understanding. Oh yeah, also. He's a scorpio." Her face suddenly lights up and I can't help but laugh.

"Match made in fucking heaven." She giggles. I nudge her shoulder.

"I have a Luke." I sigh and play with my fingers.

"Listen, let's go to sleep. Maybe you'll think differently in the morning. You're all caught up in your feelings right now." Kate assures me and yawns, again.

"I'm a whore." I pout and roll over to my side so I'm facing Kate. She does the same.

"You're not a whore. I'm telling you, just sleep on it. We'll talk in the morning okay?" She smiles. I nod and roll over to the other side and Kate hugs me from the back.

Slowly, my eyelids get heavier and I doze off.

###

"This is fucking amazing."
"Bro are you getting a hard on right now, no way."
"This was a bad idea."
"Oh come on suck it up."
"We should go."

I slowly blink as I hear random conversations going around in the room. As soon as I see 2 tall, blonde silhouettes in front of me, I jump up and yell on top of my lungs, covering myself with the blanket.

"Aaaaa!!!" I screech.

"Aaaa!!!!" Denis screams because I'm screaming.

"Aaaaa!!" Kate pops her head out from the pillows and joins.

"Shut the fuck up!" Cole's voice is louder than our screams and we all stop and stare at each other, terrified.

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?" I ask, looking at Denis and Cole.

"We came here to ask if you guys wanted to hang out and the door was open so we just walked in." Denis shrugs.

"Twenty first century, hello?" Kate yells sarcastically, holding up her phone.

"Yeah, why didn't you guys just call?" I groan.

"Check your phones." Cole says, crossing his arms at his chest.

Kate and I pick up our phones.

"Okay, mine's dead." I shrug and throw the phone on the carpet floor.

"47 missed calls and 69 messages?" Kate raises her eyebrow.

"Denis did the texting part, as you can tell." Cole rolls his eyes.

"We thought ya'll were dead, bro." He shrugs.

"So you came in here and... how long were you guys staring at us?" Kate runs her hands through her strawberry blonde hair.

"Like two minutes." Cole shrugs.

"I can make it longer if you want me to." Denis winks at Kate and she throws a decorative pillow at him.

"It's ten a.m. come on you guys." Cole rolls his eyes.

"I got four hours of sleep!" I growl.

"Why, what were you doing?" Denis asks, shoving a piece of gum in his mouth.

Kate and I exchange looks.

"She was helping me with..." Kate waves her hands around.

"Laundry." I bring up the lie I used with my grandmother and get confused looks from everyone in the room, but Kate soon catches on.

"Yeah, we did uh... lots of folding and uh.. washing." Kate nods and glances at me with the the fuck is wrong with you stare.

"Mkay well, Luke's waiting outside so..." Cole points to the window.

"Oh..." I look through the window. My stomach's twisting and churning.

"Get ready and come down, let's go get breakfast." Denis says and him and Cole walk out of the room. I'm still staring at the window.

"It'll be okay." I hear Kate's voice. I nod.

"I know." I smile, even though I know it won't be.

###

"Hey beauty." Luke smiles and wraps his hands around my waist. He's leaning up against his car.

"Hey handsome." I smile back and press my lips against his.

"Get a room." Kate rolls her eyes.

"Where are we going?" Cole asks.

"Uuuh, I'm thinkin like cheesburgers and fries and like..." Denis slides his palms against each other.

"It's 10 AM." Cole rolls his eyes.

"Egg Harbor?" Kate chimes in.

I blur out the conversations in my head and pay attention to Luke.

"You disappeared last night." Luke says in between the kisses.

"I got tired." I mumble.

"You could've said goodbye, you know?" He pulls away and raises his eyebrow. "Or I could've driven you."

"I know, but I didn't want to worry you or anything. It's fine." I smile and kiss the corner of his mouth.

"Hey, whose jacket is that?" He grabs the collar of the jacket I'm wearing and takes a good look at it.

Fuck.
Fuck.
FUUUUUUCK.

"Chase's." I grin nervously.

"Hm." He raises his eyebrow.

"Alright bitches let's go, I'm starving."

Ugh, thank god for Kate and her interrupting skills.

"We're going to the party tonight, right?" Denis asks as we get inside the car.

"Another party?" I roll my eyes.

"This one's different. You'll love it." Cole shoots me a wicked smile and suddenly I feel uneasy about what that might mean.