"What the hell are you doing (y/n)!?" She heard Tai hell from the ear piece. (Y/n) quickly jerked the earpiece out tossing it to the ground before slamming her foot down onto it.

"You brat." Tomura said holding his sliced hand as the scarlet blood trickled down it staining his porcelain colored skin.

" That's not the only thing I'll be cutting open. I'll gut you like the pig you are." She calmly said,running at him before Twice  jumped in front of her.

(Y/n) slung him away from her as she continued forward a line of blazing blue fire appeared in front of her. (Y/n) stares at the line of blue flames, then gradually walks through it,as if it had no effect on her.

Dabi looked at her shocked, his blue flames cling to to her shirt not making the slightest blemish on her perfect skin. (Y/n) carefully pats the fire out turning her harsh gaze at Dabi. 

She leapt forward at her attacker,  once she was close to him large blue flames cover her body from close range. " Nice fucking try." She said slamming her head into Dabi's before kicking him out of her way.

(Y/n)'s eyes then focused on Tomura himself, her hand shook with pure angry before she charged him slashing him a cross his torso 'X' style ranging from his right to life side.

Tomura quickly reaches out his unharmed hand and grabbed the knife the girl was attempting to rip him apart with. (Y/n)'s weapon now turning into ash, her crazed eyes burning into her opponent's soul.

" Twice! Dabi grab her! Quickly!" Tomura yelled as the pair grabbed her arms trying to restrain (y/n).

" I have to admit you caused a lot of damage to me. Who the fuck are you, bitch?" Tomura said as he grabbed her face with his hand on finger held up.

" Surprised you can't remember me." (Y/n) said spitting in Tomura's face. He quickly drew his hand back slapping her across the face.

" That all you fucking got?" (Y/n) said glaring at him before flipping both of the males that were restraining her over onto the he hard pavement. She moved away from the quickly to assure that she wouldn't be grabbed again once the got back up.

(Y/n) then quickly jerked her extra butterfly knife out of it's hiding pace, flashing it open jumping at him. Before luging herself at Tomura, her once calm eyes having nothing blood lust in them now.

Tomura was reaching both of his hands out towards her as she latched onto him. He gripped her arms  tightly, trying to push the blade from back from his neck.

(Y/n) knees him in the gut, hard and violently sending him towards the ground she stands above him ready to stab him in the throat, but he was quickly dragged from under her and his neck was only grazed.

"Who the hell are you!?" Tomura said shocked how his quirk had no effect on her.

(Y/n) tilted her head with a sick look in her eyes, "You're lucky Tomura. You're the first man to see me in battle and lived this long." She said launching the the knife at him, a black portal opened behind the three men and disappeared into, it quickly closed as the knife clattered onto the ground.

" Young lady! Are you ok?! That wasn't very safe you could've been hurt." All Might said finally showing up to the scene she quickly flipped her hood back over .

" You idiots were running late." (Y/n) said picking her weapon up flipping it closed and sliding it back into her pocket.

" Just because pro heroes were late does mean you take action into your own hands. That's against the law!"All Might scolded her, " What's you're name?" He asked knowing good and well police would asking for information about this incident later.