Shen Chengfeng, who was laying the bed, suddenly stopped and turned around. The young woman was sitting beside the bed with her head lowered, looking aggrieved.

Xiao Jing felt his approaching footsteps. She raised her head and their eyes met.

Shen Chengfeng crouched down and said seriously, “Xiao Jing, I’m a man. Under these circumstances, you might not think too highly of me, but I will definitely have some unorthodox thoughts about you. Do you understand?”

“I believe you.”

“I don’t believe in myself.”

“…”

Shen Chengfeng lifted the blanket and stuffed her in before saying, “Sleep, it’s getting late.”

Xiao Jing’s face was red. She used her finger to lightly hook the side of her captain’s waist. She smiled and said, “It doesn’t matter even if you have thoughts. We are husband and wife.”

“…”

Shen Chengfeng stuffed her hands back into her sleeping bag and closed his eyes, “Go to sleep.”

Xiao Jing stared at his back with shining eyes, stubbornly waiting for him to turn around.

But she was probably tired. She waited for her eyelids to begin to grow heavy.

After the space returned to silence, Shen Chengfeng turned over. The interior of the room was dark, and the figure on the bed could only see the outline of the figure.

He sat up, ran his fingers gently over her brow, and finally leaned forward and kissed her warm lips. “Good dream, my girl.”

Xiao Jing seemed to have a beautiful dream as her mouth couldn’t help but curl upwards.

The next day, the skies were clear and bright.

Xiao Jing leaned against the sink and brushed her teeth. Through the mirror in front of her, she looked at the captain, who was changing his clothes. The sharp corners of his muscles, the sexy eight abs of his abdomen, the human fishing line that made people’s blood swell, and she quickly spat out the foam in her mouth.

Shen Chengfeng noticed that there were eyes on him, and he subconsciously turned around.

Xiao Jing leaned on the door of the toilet with one hand. She looked at the other with a flowery smile, while her lips curled up with a purpose.

Shen Chengfeng put on his t-shirt, blocking her sight.

Xiao Jing took the initiative to step forward. She raised her hand, and her fingers gently rolled up the corner of his clothes from his chin all the way down.

Shen Chengfeng grabbed her hand and said seriously, “You’re going to be late soon.”

However, Xiao Jing did not care. “It’s fine. At worst, I’ll just do 200 push-ups.”

How could she fail to live up to the promise of beauty?

Shen Chengfeng was helpless against her as he forcefully turned her body and pushed her toward the entrance.

Xiao Jing put her hands on the door and shook her head. “Captain.”

Shen Chengfeng opened the door, “It’s time to practice.”

Xiao Jing was forcefully pushed out of the room. She looked at the tightly closed door behind her, feeling wronged. She instinctively turned around, wanting to knock on the door again, but she found that there were two intense gazes on her.

Yan Jun stared at the figure that was pushed out of the room with a torch-like gaze.

Yan Mo stared at the figure that suddenly appeared in his vision in disbelief. It was as if the bones in his teeth had been bitten into pieces at that moment.