Book Four Chapter Twenty-Four

"It's fine Alena, we will work it out. You need to let Marcus know no doubt he will be over the moon about it" I look up to Jackson confused, I am not crying because Marcus is the dad, I am crying because I am relieved yet scared for Marcus.

"There is no need, the date is four weeks out, there is no way he is the dad" Jacksons face changes, a huge smile on it, along with relief getting up he walks to me and hugs me.

 "Then why on earth are you crying?" 

Why am I crying? I don't even know exactly why I am crying I just know I am crying and there is not a good reason.

"I just feel bad for Marcus, I don't want to hurt him" Jackson nods clearly understanding.

"Well, he isn't back he said he is staying out with the lads tonight, I will call him and let him know. You go get in bed and rest" 

Kissing my forehead he gets up walking back to the desk. Bed? Not a chance I am going to bed, walking out I go to the playroom, getting ready as I always do, picking up the phone, I send him a picture of the playroom, with the words join me, putting down the phone I place the blindfold over my eyes and wait. 

A couple of seconds later I hear him come in, a laugh escaping his lips, what did he expect? Me to wait months? 

"Okay, fine I will agree but first we talk about what isn't allowed Alena, get up come on" Rolling my eyes and thankful for the blindfold I get up and remove it, sitting on the bed he has a smirk on his face.

"Right, as much as you like choking, no choking is allowed, same with face slapping not allowed, no needle play, no knife play. No electro sex, no whips, not for whipping anyway" Putting my hand up I stop him.

"Is this just a big long list of no's and well no's? Because if it is, it is getting boring.

"Yes, because you need to know there are somethings I won't do. So, rope fine, but not near your stomach or back" Sitting he tells me all the things he won't be doing, we are pretty much stripping back to nearly a vanilla sex life.

"While I love pushing you to the limit, so you say the safe word, I don't want to while you're pregnant, so you say yellow and I won't go any further, I don't want to risk it" 

Nodding I agree I guess I have no choice but to agree because I can't force him to do something he feels uncomfortable doing while I am pregnant.

"That it? Can we play now" Smiling at him, I can't wait for him to say yes.

"Almost, give me one second" He gets up and walks out the room, I want to follow him, but I won't be sitting on the bed I wait for him to come back in, when he returns he is holding the bag from earlier. 

Okay now I am intrigued he said it wasn't for me so is it for him? Sitting next to me he removes the collar from around my neck, looking at him confused.

"Okay, I know you love that collar but the thickness, and width isn't too good while you're pregnant, especially when it starts getting to hot weather. So, I got this one, it isn't like the collars in here, but it is something you can still wear during labour, that one you can't" 

Taking out the collar he places it around my neck, it is totally different almost not like a collar. 

Pink ribbon, with a padlock on the end, tight but not too tight, the padlock has a kitten engraved on it. It is beautiful and perfect, sure it isn't mine that I love, but he is right, I can't wear a big thick leather collar all through my pregnancy, so for now this can be my replacement.