Book Three Chapter Fourteen

"Get off me" I shouted, I opened my eyes, looking up to Jackson, his hand on his face, looking confused.

"What the hell Alena? I was only kissing you to try wake you up" 

He looked shocked, surprised he didn't expect it at all, I should have known it wasn't Marcus, he's at the hospital, why would he be here in my room?

"Sorry, I was asleep, I didn't realise it was you" I won't mention the part that I pictured Marcus, that doesn't need to be said.

"You kissed me back though, then slapped me?" He was confused more than he was angry, trying to make sense of what happened.

"Sorry, I really am, I kissed back thinking it was you, then I woke up and freaked out" My arms wrapping around hum as I pulled him to me kissing him wanting him.

"I couldn't wait, I tried but seeing you turned on because of Marcus made me so hard, I just didn't want to finish what he started, no matter how hard it made me" 

His words slow and seductive, his head lowering kissing my lips again, my body yearning to be touched, begging for it, still after Marcus, he left his mark on me I can't shake it off, why do I feel like I am cheating? 

The fact Marcus is still on my mind, the fact it is Marcus who made me this horny. His mouth began kissing me harder, faster, I moaned pulling him to me, this felt so wrong but so right, I love him, love his touch, but my mind was stuck on Marcus, how is that even possible? 

Do I stop him? Or do I let him continue and ignore the fact I can't stop thinking about Marcus? I don't care, I need Jackson, I need to be touched, to be kissed, to be fucked. 

His body pinning me to the bed, his hands lifting my top, I moaned as his head lowered, his mouth sucking in my nipples before gently biting them, I pulled him to me, trying to get more, so much more.

I couldn't stop myself, I tried but I couldn't, my hands pushed him off me, I moved sitting on him, my lips kissing his body, slowly moving down to his cock, I sucked it in gently, teasing, moaning, as one of my hands moved between my legs, resting in the pool of wetness.

"Stop" Jackson's command loud enough to hear, ignoring him I continued, I moaned working my mouth quicker, my hand moving teasing myself. 

He grabbed me pulling me up to him,

"No" He growled, 

"Don't even bother" His hands trailed along my neck, to the back of my head, I smiled, lowering myself down on his cock, I moaned feeling it entering my sex, slowly lowering myself down till I took in the full length of him. 

I started moving my hips, working them perfectly, as I moaned, my hands pushing on his chest, I can't stop myself, why am I so out of control? I felt it, I was on the edge instantly, I moaned feeling my orgasm rise in me, and Jackson being my resolution to the feelings, letting go as my hips quickened, I moaned, my head throwing back before I collapsed on him, the pleasure still flowing through my body. 

A couple of seconds later, I looked at him, his eyes questioning, what had just happened? That was not me, and I certainly never finished that quick before while I was doing the work, and clearly, he noticed, as his eye brows stayed raised.

"Sorry" 

Was all I can say, he will know now it is because of Marcus, know that he is still on my mind.

"Why are you sorry? Just unusual for you that is all, that wasn't even a minute, just so you realise" 

He laughed, I started shaking my head, unable to admit that it happened because of Marcus, how would he feel knowing in the end he really did finish what Marcus started?