Book Two Chapter Twelve

He finished on the phone and put it down, rolled over and looked at me, I love this room, and deep down I love his other room, but I don't know if I am ready for that just yet, smiling I feel like this is the life I am meant to have, everything with Max lead me here and that is why I had to go through it all.

"We need to discuss a few things, so how about we go down and grab some food. Then we can sit and talk" 

Back to the real world, not that I want to get back to reality, I have to, slowly forcing my reluctant body I begin to move getting in the shower, he goes downstairs to start cooking, trying to be quick I get washed and ready walking downstairs, reaching the kitchen I stand by the counter and smile at him.

"Are you not worried I will starve while you're away? Or put on 10 stone from eating crap?" 

Laughing remembering in a few days he will be gone, and I will certainly miss his cooking, but I guess it is back to takeaways until he returns, which is fine by me I guess.

"No, not a chance of that happening, now sit" 

He pointed to the chair, walking over to the table I sit down, smiling at him as he walks over sitting opposite me. 

Slowly pushing the plate of food towards me for me to eat.

"Right, so I need to know your boundaries, I know you said to try everything, but I don't think you actually mean it. What don't you want to do in the room?" 

Okay, I am confused is this what he means by we need to discuss things? It is wasting time, fine talk about business and stuff, but this can wait till he gets back surely. 

Why waste time sitting talking about what I want and don't want in the bedroom?

"Honestly, I need to try everything, how will I know what like or don't like if we don't just try it?"

 Replying I realise it is the wrong answer, seeing him get irritated by my answer, obviously, he is not taking my try everything as the answer today.

"I mean it, Alena, you must have limits, you would be happy for us to try watersports? The thought does not make you want to say no?" 

Looking at him I am confused, what the hell is watersports? Sensing my confusing he walks out the room, sitting I wonder what he could be doing, he returns carrying a laptop, handing me it and sitting down.

"Search it, I doubt you would be comfortable talking to me about it" 

How would I not feel comfortable, what is it? Shaking my head, I refuse.

"I doubt that just tell me what it is" 

Looking back at him, I wait for his response, rolling his eyes at my stubbornness he shrugs his shoulders giving in.

"Watersport is the use of piss, it would be me standing and pissing on your face and body possible, even in you" 

Blunt and straight to the point, I feel he has said it like that to drive the point that I at least need to look up things, so I don't feel so shocked when talking about them. 

My eyes are wide, I can feel my face grow red.

"See what I was saying" 

He chuckles nodding at the laptop, waiting for me to open it, looking at it I decide it is the best option I just do it his way and stop being so stubborn. 

Opening the laptop, I still can't take my eyes off him.

"I am guessing that would be a no?" 

He is laughing looking at me waiting for my answer, does he even need to ask I would have thought my face was enough to answer