Book Two Chapter Fifty-One

"You better remember your safe word" 

THe whip swings again making me moan. It doesn't feel like it is as hard as he used to. Like he is still holding back. The whip hits again, and I moan, biting my lip. 

He keeps whipping my arse, making me moan but never hard enough, never as hard as before. I feel as the toy circled my arse.

"I missed punishing your arse" 

He whispers, pushing the toy inside of me driving me crazy. I moan throwing my head back enjoying the pleasure. 

His hands grab my breasts, then the whip swinging down again over my arse, I moan, feeling myself trying to push towards the whip. His hands running around my body teasing, as they reach my nipples I felt the clamps go on them. 

I moan as his hands cup my breasts grabbing them. His hands moving again, sliding down my back, I feel the toy begin to vibrate, I moan and beg for more, his whip swinging down hitting me I bite my lip feeling it sting slightly. 

I stand here waiting for more, his hands exploring my body, the whip hitting my arse every chance it gets. The toy vibrating vigorously inside of me making me moan, I wish he was moving on to his next move quicker instead he is going slow, teasing me on purpose.

"Mmmm, now how do I please my pussy?" 

He whispers in my ears, his voice sending me crazy; I get wet imaging his fingers rubbing me. His hands moving, teasing my body and making me moan, I feel his fingers teasing my pussy, rubbing slowly and gently and slowly building up speed until his fingers slide inside me making me moan, pushing my hips to him.

"My pussy is so wet" He growls, knowing it sends me wild, I moan biting my lip as his finger slides further inside and the whip hits my arse again. 

His fingers moving faster and harder, I fly to the edge, all the sensations taking over, his hand grabbing my face as he kisses me, pushing his fingers deeper and harder as I moan, and my body gives in, I feel my orgasm flow as his fingers are still inside me. 

I feel over run, my whole body relaxed I am pulling on my arms, he pulls the toy out and unfastens me, carrying me to the bed and laying me down seeing how worn out just that small bit has made me.

"Sorry" He kisses me, I shake my head confused.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, it was amazing" He is looking at me like he has done something wrong, like he is trying to apologise for hurting me when he hasn't

"You're physically and mentally exhausted, you can't even stand Alena I should have said no"

I raise my hand and playfully hit him.

"I would have just taken it myself if you had. I enjoyed it, yes, I am exhausted, and it will take time for me to be able to take more, but I enjoyed it" I smile at him.

"If you're sure?" He asks, looking at me like I am lying.

"Yes, I am, well actually no I am not. I wanted the beast and your spanks were nowhere near as hard as before" I smile at him, I don't hate him for it, I can't blame him for trying to be gentle.

"Alena, they were. I didn't hit you any gentler than before, yes at the start, but the last ones were probably harder than then usual" Him explaining it to me makes me question if he is lying then looking at him I can see he was telling the truth.

"It honestly felt hard, but not how hard it used to be" 

Why can't I feel it as well as before? My mind going crazy thinking of why and the only thing I can think of is my body has got so used to the pain in those three months it no longer hurts.

"Maybe your body built up your pain threshold? You might be back to normal in a few more weeks when your body is fully recovered?" 

His suggestion doesn't help ease my thoughts. What if what he has done, has made it so I can't feel things as well as before? That would change everything.

"Whip me" I say bluntly looking at him and he shakes his head, he looks angry.

"Don't be so stupid" I look at him, trying to make him see I am being serious.

"Whip me, I can see how hard you are doing it and be sure it is that and you're not just turning into a pussy" 

That got his attention, his hand flinches, he gets up, grabbing the whip he looks at me and is fighting his own battle like he is telling himself no.

"Just do it, you did it before so just do it, at least this way we know how damaged I am" I shout, and as I do, I watch as he swings the whip hard, I feel it, it stung but it isn't like before. He looks at me waiting for my reaction, it stung, but that was all.

"Exactly my point, usually when I did that you would scream, and it would send you crazy, I thought you were just trying to hold your screams in, which is why I kept doing it harder"

"Do it harder" I look at him and he laughs shaking his head.

"Not a chance" I feel myself get angry, I need to know if I will ever feel that way again.

"Jackson just do as you're told, do it harder, it didn't hurt, so doing it harder won't hurt will it" He looks at me and finally replies.

"How much harder?" He waits, and I think about it.

"Full force, full strength" I reply, watching he look at me, his eyes already saying sorry for what he is about to do. I watch as he pulls his arm up.

I brace myself for the pain, ready to scream as I watch how hard he hits it back down. I wince, but it still doesn't feel that hard.

"Shit Alena" He runs to me, shock on his face.