Chapter Thirty Seven

Walking back towards the table Jackson grabs me, his body pushing me against the wall. His lips pressing down on mine, moaning I pull him to me, why do I always want him so much? His hands grasping mine, pinning them above my head, his lips pressing against my neck, my mind forgetting where we are.

"Well, this looks fun, space for another one?" Jackson's head turns looking the same way, Marcus is standing there smiling.

"Fuck off Marcus" Jackson laughs.

"Hey, worth a try, I love the redhead ones just as much as you Jackson" My face feels hot, too hot, Marcus walks off, Jacksons eyes on mine.

"Try not to wind him up too much, while you know you're joking, he sometimes forgets people have partners" His mouth kissing my neck again.

"You did good, you somehow managed to talk right back and slap him down with your wicked mouth kitten" Smiling I nod.

"Maybe I wasn't joking" Raising my eyebrows at him I smile.

"I am so going to spank your pretty little arse for that later, I hope that was a joke" His head shaking.

"It was, don't worry, I have no interest in going anywhere near Marcus, just you" 

Smiling at him, his lips press against mine again, his hand cupping my arse and lifting me, everything gone again, just him in my mind, moaning my hands start to unfasten his buttons, his hands pulling me up more, his mouth slowly biting down on my neck. My hands have nearly finished with his shirt, when he grabs them, his eyes looking into mine.

"No, you do realise we are surrounded by people, right? Looking around, we are, and a few people are staring, I forgot, all I could think about was him.

"Is that such a bad thing?" Joking with him, I hope he realises that because now looking around I want to hide.

"Don't push me Alena, you won't like that side of me" His hands releasing me, that wasn't him joking, that was him being serious, now I want to know what that side of him is, because I don't want him hiding parts from me, walking back to the table we sit down. 

It feels weird, I am the only woman here, none of the others brought their partners it feels like I am intruding on his personal space. Marcus kept trying to talk to me, his jokes making me laugh and my comebacks just as lethal, but Jackson seems uncomfortable with the whole thing.

"I am going to go home, you enjoy your night, I will wait up for you" Kissing Jackson I try to get up, his hand stopping me.

"No, you're staying here, I want to have you by my side until I leave" His lips pressing against my neck, well that is my answer, and to be honest I don't want to walk away from him, especially with him leaving in a week.

"In that case, come dance with me" I can't help but smile at his reaction.

"Not right now, give me ten minutes, and I am all yours" Nodding, I sit back, waiting Marcus looking over winking at me.

"I will dance, come on" He looks at Jackson.

"If Jackson agrees it is okay that is" He looks at me then back at Jackson.

"Yes, just try to behave and not turn her into a brat please" 

Jackson laughs, nodding at him, do I even want to dance with Marcus? I can't say no, I don't exactly have a choice he is walking towards me with his arm stretched out, taking it, I stand up, his hand wrapping around me, throwing me over his shoulder, a scream escaping my lips, Marcus laughs, Jackson doesn't look to happy.