Book Three Chapter Sixty-Eight

Remember last night kitten? Taming the bitch, well tonight I plan on making the bitch come back.

Your perfect body strapped to that chair, fully exposed, the ice sliding along your skin, the cold and wetness making you scream for me.

My lips slowly kissing your body, your wet, cold naked body, my tongue trailing along it, teasing.

My pussy missed my tongue, I miss the taste of my pussy right now

His messages were certainly going further then he usually does. 

My mind blank, replaying last night, unable to get it out of my mind, unable to think of a reply, he can't win not a chance.

I hope you can do it all again tonight Sir, I might fight back and make it harder, just for fun, I might scream and cry no and see if you can't handle my tears and stop.

Laughing I put the phone down waiting for his reply, I always said yes, the words stop, no and don't, have never left my lips in the playroom, tonight I might, just to see if he can keep going with me begging him to stop. 

A dangerous game some might say, but I know full well if I say peach he will stop, but the thought of saying no and fighting him off is appealing. Opening the laptop, I open the blog, now I need to write about last night, a night I will never forget. Hello fellow kinksters.

Last night was an interesting night, my bitchy side came free and Sir loves to put it back in its place to get his kitten back, a bit of fun play on my part with squirty cream ended with multiple orgasms and a very weak body. 

He carried me over his shoulder into the playroom, he showed me no mercy, tying me to the chair, I was totally exposed, vulnerable and naked, and I loved it. 

His mouth kissed my neck, then the second kiss was ice cold, holding ice between his lips, he moved it down my neck, my body trying to escape the chair and the coldness, he rubbed it along my collar bone, watching my squirm, my eyes widening as I began to moan.

slowly trailing it down, and rubbing it over my nipple, my body lurching forward unable to move, the feeling so unreal, he kept going, slowly down my stomach, he reached my clit, and I screamed, the coldness taking over, as he kept going. 

usually I would be laid on the bed, he would leave it resting on my pubic bone so it melted, unable to, he kept going, his mouth pushing the ice cube inside my pussy, my screams getting louder, as the feel of it melting inside drove me wild. 

He got another ice cube, and started on the other side, the exact same, when he reached between my legs, he pushed the ice inside again.

Grabbing the vibrator, he pushed it inside my pussy, the coldness from the ice cube moving around, turning it on, the vibrations made me moan, biting my lip, fighting the urge to beg. 

The vibrations making the ice cube move, as it slowly melted inside me, his mouth kissing up my legs, making them go weak, his finger playfully rubbing my clit, my moans growing as he moved the toy in and out, harder and faster. 

Screaming I felt the liquid run free, as my orgasm passed, usually he slows down, he didn't the toy moved quicker, his mouth finding my breasts, kissing them gently, his teeth grabbing my nipple, pulling and tugging on them making me scream, his finger rubbing my clit harder and faster, as another orgasm rose inside me. 

He kept going, his mouth biting and pulling my nipples, as I screamed again, my body trying to hurl forward at him, wanting sex, wanting him, wanting more. 

The orgasm took over, I could not think, all I could do was enjoy, I could not remember my name, where I was, just that this was pure ecstasy something I don't want to miss.