Book Three Chapter Fifty-Three

Climbing over, sitting on him I started kissing him, my kiss starting soft and gentle becoming hard and dangerous, my hands unfastening his buttons.

"Alena what are you doing" 

Was he so thick he had to ask? 

I was trying to have sex with him, sex would help, it would stop me thinking about what could have happened. 

Pulling my knickers down I lowered myself on his cock, moving my hips fast straight away moaning and pulling him to me, moaning I was close to an orgasm already, as my hips worked faster my moans becoming louder as I collapsed on his chest, my mind feeling a bit free from the events that just happened.

Lifting me off him he moved to the driver's side.

"You realise at least six cars went past, then right?" As embarrassed as I should be I didn't care, I could have died so that is nothing worth worrying over.

"I will call Marcus to come get us, stay sat in the car while I take a look" 

Putting my feet on the dashboard, not missing the look of disagreement he pulled I got my phone out, trying to keep myself busy and my mind occupied. 

Jackson walking around the car, checking under it and everywhere.

Seeing Marcus pull up behind us, I went to open the door, seeing Jackson put his hand up to stop him, I opened the window, so I could hear what they were saying.

"There is no brake fluid at all, totally dried out, everything gone, it wasn't an accident" Was this someone trying to hurt us?

"Who would do that though?" Marcus asked looking towards the car, I looked at my phone, trying to make it look like I couldn't hear.

"If I knew they wouldn't be standing, Max or Caroline I can see doing it, but they are both locked up, don't mention it to her, she will freak and think too much of it" 

Marcus nodded instantly not debating at all.

"Has she told you about that dream yet? She has it most nights you're not there" 

Jacksons head turning to look towards me sat in the car, lowering my head so he didn't notice I was watching I listened. 

"No, she hasn't"

"Quick version, she dreams of her hearing a scream and waking up to the girls gone, calls you but a woman answers and tells her that she has you and the kids now, phone cuts off" she gets shot" 

Jackson didn't look pleased, why did Marcus have to tell him? I knew though that no matter what Marcus would tell Jackson if he thought it was going to be the best for me, but I know I am in for punishment tonight.

"Right, well drive her home, I am waiting for recovery to come out I want it checked for anything else just in case, all the cars at the house are going to be checked tonight, including any at Liam's" 

He was going crazy, overboard, like someone would mess with all the cars.

"We need to check your car, don't want you getting half way down the road and something mess up" 

They both begin checking Marcus's car, they seem pretty happy that there are no issues. They both walked towards the car, putting the window up quickly I sat staring at my phone, he knocked at the window. 

I made myself jump slightly like it was unexpected, opening the door I climb out, walking to Marcus's car, I get in and sit quietly.

Marcus drives us home, both sat in silence, I can't exactly ask anything because then he knows that I was listening, which isn't a good thing, so I have no choice but to keep my fears to myself.

"Alena, Jackson may not have noticed but I certainly did, the window, your ear flapping outside it" I should be laughing at that, but honestly, I can't.

"Just ask or say whatever is on your mind" If he knew I was listening, I may as well open up and tell him what I was thinking.

"I thought I was going to die, honestly the only relief was that it was an accident, but then I find out it isn't and that in fact someone wanted to hurt us, we have been together two years, and already I have nearly died three times, it is like the whole world is turning and trying to push us off it, evil, twisted people trying to kill us" 

My body was shaking, the thoughts coming back worse than before.

"Alena, the worst thing you can do is let them win, and by worrying so much, they are winning, do you not know who it might be?" 

My mind searched for answers, anyone but it came up blank, I knew no one who was capable of this, I just wish I knew then we could solve it. 

Shaking my head, he went quiet, thinking himself, we didn't speak the rest of the drive back, getting in Georgina hugged me, Helen asleep on the sofa, which I was grateful for, I hope she didn't know what had happened.

"I am going to check the other cars quickly, I will be back in soon" 

Marcus walked out turning to Georgina I couldn't stop myself from crying, her arms wrapping around me, but as much as it was nice, it didn't help, nothing would stop the thoughts of what was happening. 

"What are you crying for? Your safe, it was an accident and will be fixed just as quick" I shook my head, how do I tell her without Jackson knowing I know? I can't but I have to tell someone other than Marcus.

"It wasn't an accident, someone drained the brake fluid, don't say anything I shouldn't even know, he's getting all our cars checked" 

Wait, the girls 

"What if the girls where in the car? What if we were not lucky and we had crashed with them in the car?" 

It was past someone hating us now, it was someone wanting to seriously hurt us even if it put the girls in the fire line. 

Everyone left, just me and Marcus sat talking until Jackson got back, he seemed fine like nothing had happened at all, like there was no one trying to kill us, how could he be so sane?

"I know Jackson, stop acting like everything is fine, I know it wasn't an accident" He laughed in response to my outburst.

"Alena, I know you was listening, I am not a fool, we just need to try work out who it might be" I have no one, still not a single person I can think of that might do it to me.

"I don't know what you think but, there has been talk about your mum Alena?" I shot Marcus a glare, seriously I don't even know her, she doesn't know me why would she want to hurt us?

"Not a chance, she doesn't know me to want to hurt me" Jackson looked at Marcus, then at me, his thoughts processing then he decided to speak.

"Actually, it could be plausible, she could have kept a track of you all the years, and the fact I am with you sparked this, maybe it is the fact you now know?" 

Why did everyone want to accuse a woman, I didn't even know.

"Okay, I will meet her, happy? I will find out if it is her, but when it comes back it isn't which it will, you two will have a lot to make up for, I mean it!" I walked out the room, grabbing the photos, number and everything else.

Sitting on the bed I looked at the number, phone in hand wondering can I actually do this? If they were right though, and I didn't try, if anything happened to the girls, it would be on me.