Book Two Chapter Thirty

"What happened?" I ask, looking around.

"Sorry again Alena, Susan's husband followed her here, we refused to let him upstairs and he pushed passed security chased him, by which time he had already seen Susan with a couple in one of the rooms" 

How do I sort this?

"We don't want to phone the police so hoping you have had some ideas. Jackson never phoned the police if less he really had to, it doesn't give the place a good name if police are constantly getting called" 

She explains, and I have to agree the police is a no.

"What is Susan's husband called and which one is he?" 

I ask looking unsure who the people are, I had met Susan though.

"That is him there, he is called James" 

She replies I nod and walk over to him.

"James? Please can you come to speak to me in the office, Sarah can you deal with this gentleman, please" 

I ask and he looks at me assessing me in a way before deciding to stop confronting the other guest and follow me. I am glad he did, I am not sure why I could make him stop and none of the other staff could? I walk into a downstairs office with him following and I have no idea what to say to him.

"Please sit down" I smile as I sit opposite to him.

"This must have been hard for you to see, I can assure you I know when I first visited the placed totally scared me, but I got used to it" I hope he understands me and calms down.

"I understand your partner is here?" I ask.

"Yes, with another man and woman cheating on me" 

His anger seems to be rising again, his voice getting louder, I need to stop him.

"Please don't shout James, has your wife ever mentioned this establishment?" 

I am asking questions trying to delay him going back out, at least until Sarah has sorted out the other guest.

"No, never, I had a feeling something was going on, but I never expected her to be a prostitute" He looks angry, he thinks his wife is a prostitute!

"She is not, no one here pays or gets paid, James. Please do not refer to your wife as a prostitute I am sure you would regret that"

"Then what is this place and why is she here" Sitting I try thinking how best to answer how would Jackson answer? Well, I know Jackson's explanation as he gave it to me.

"Had your wife ever talked to you about sexual fantasies she has? Or things she would like to try?" That feels too personal and awkward to say out loud, but I managed.

"Yes, all the time, but I told her all I need is her nothing else" His response is pure love, and in a way, I feel sorry for him, but also for her.

"Maybe you should talk to her about exactly how she is feeling? This place is for people and couples come to fulfil their sexual fantasies, it would seem your wife has come here to do that". 

"I am not saying that you do not satisfy her, but she clearly has something she wants to experience you have refused or she feels you will refuse" He looks at me like he is realising what I am saying.

"I know you're happy it just been you and her, but have you considered trying what she wants so, then you are there and know what is happening rather than her sneaking off?" I wait for his reply.

"No, to be honest, I just told her no. I never gave her a chance to explain why she feels that way. She always talked about a threesome with us and another woman, but I told her I only needed her. I didn't think she actually meant it and wanted it that much" His eyes show his pain and upset.

"Will you be okay here for a minute while I go find your partner and speak to other staff members?" I can't sit here and talk to him, he needs to speak to his wife not me.

"Yes, and I am sorry for trying to punch the guy" I try not to laugh as I turn to walk out, punching the guy is less than most men would do in this situation.

"Sarah, how frequent do Susan and the other couple come here?" I look at her unsure of how valuable their custom is.

"A lot Alena, the couple is one of the most frequent" I can't let them leave unhappy.

"Okay, great, is there two rooms, free tonight and a table for dinner free?"

"I will check Alena" She walks around the desk. "Yes, why?" She asks, looking at me confused.

"Please book both couples in for free to stay the night. I will confirm it with James that he is happy to sit with the other couple and discuss things, so he knows how his wife feels" I explain hoping it is a good idea getting him and Sarah to sit down with the other couple. She nods and starts clicking on the computer.

"A great idea Alena"

"Please let the couple know," I smile, walking to Susan.

"Please follow me Susan" I give her a gentle smile, walking back to the office, her following me.

 James looks upset when we I back in he doesn't look her in the eyes just keeps his head down. I don't blame him, she cheated by using this business, but he ignored her thoughts, feelings and wants.

"Okay, so I am going to offer you a room here free to stay the night. I am hoping that you being here James will help you realise it is not what you think"

I hope it does, otherwise tonight I am getting a call to come back.

"Along with that if you agree, there will be a table for you and your partner and the other couple tonight. This will be for you to speak to them about your worries surrounding finding a third person. Nothing else, just talk. Would you be willing to do that for Susan?" I wait and watch as he looks at her. You can see how much he loves her, and it is clear he will do everything for her.

"I would do anything for her, so yes" 

He hardly thought about it, which just proves how much he loves her. Susan hugs him and they both thank me. Walking out I get Sarah to show them to their room. 

I walk around and up to Jackson's office, I may as well stay for a while and make sure things have calmed down, sitting here for a while doing nothing I let my mind close off from all the thoughts. 

There is a knock at the door, looking up I call to tell them to come in, the young woman walking in.

"Sorry to disturb you Alena, the young lady Roxy would like to see you. She is waiting downstairs" I feel the smile on my face, it will be great to see Roxy.

"Thank you I will be right down" I stand up excited to see her.