Book Three Chapter Twenty-One

His arms wrapping around me, he picked me up and swung me around cuddling me and laughing. T

he movement, too much movement, I held back the moans, the balls moving around hitting each other inside me, pleasure rising, I pushed against him to get down, he looked at me confused, I don't even have underwear on, please don't say anyone seen anything.

"Sorry, I just feel dizzy that is all" 

I couldn't exactly say the truth, Jackson was watching me closely, and I feel like throwing something hard at him, how could I enjoy tonight with these inside me? 

Sure, it felt amazing but still not a chance, then the thoughts of what if my dad went upstairs! Jake started talking, I was trying to listen, trying to calm my breathing down and relax.

I watched as Jackson's smile grew and he began walking over to me, panic rose inside me, a nervous giggle escaping my lips and Jake looked at me wondering what I was giggling at, I don't even know, to be honest.

I am putting it down to heightened emotions, specifically sexual emotions. Jackson stood next to him, his arm lifting up to rest on Jake's shoulder, I looked at Jackson, what is he up to? 

"I see you two are talking" His tone was off, what have I missed? I have missed something, sure he didn't like or trust Jake, yet the way he stood now with him, was like he felt smug, like he was right? 

My eyes glanced to him then to Jake, he looked on edge, Jackson's smirk got bigger, his laugh echoing around the room. 

"You should tell her Jake, I mean she will find out anyway" Jackson walked off, and I looked back at Jake confused, what the hell have I missed?

"I knew I recognised Jackson, I couldn't figure out why, I then realised one day while your dad was at my parents, and accidentally told them" 

How did he know Jackson and what does my dad have to do with it all? He looked at me, waiting for me to respond, like it was a light bulb what he said, no it made no sense, realising he continued.

"Around five years ago, I was a member of a club, I used to visit frequently with my ex, and well Jackson was there the owner, it had just opened so he was there a lot, I realised and blurted it out in front of you dad" 

More confused, I looked at him, what club, Jackson an owner of a club, the air rushed out of me, my breath caught as realisation hit me full force, oh crap. 

Some people call this a club you need to be a member of, sick rose inside me, thick heavy bile, I wanted to be physically sick and get rid of the feeling, I looked around the room feeling dizzy, I saw Jackson watching, staying out of it, my eyes darting around the room until I found my dad, he was smiling happy. 

He had not even let on he knew, how long had he known, was he just not saying anything, so I didn't know or was it something he felt awkward talking about. 

I can't' concentrate, there is too much noise, the sensation from the balls, the thoughts everything, I started walking upstairs, unsure where I was planning to go I just needed to get away from the noise, so I could think straight. 

Jake started following, and I watched as Jackson stopped him, following me leaving a distance though. I kept walking, no idea where I was walking to just the need to get away taking control, I felt someone grab my arm I spun to see Jackson.

"I would have told you, honestly but when I met your dad and Jake he asked to tell you, he said he should then I got told he was coming tonight and it was too late to change things"

 His words didn't help at all, I watched as he moved closer to me, his lips pressing down on mine. 

I forgot everything, all I can think about is him, his lips on mine, my hands gripping his hair as I moaned, images of the shower coming back to me, the images from him and Marcus pushing through the shower images. 

I felt his hands grip my thighs and lifting me up, I moaned as the balls moved, my hands involuntary moving and unfastening his buttons.

"I could have hit Jake, him picking you up like that, if anyone looked they would have seen your bare ass with no underwear" His lips moved to my neck, I heard my own moans escape my lips.

"Then watching you face, the pleasure mixed with panic made me so fucking hard" 

His lips moved from my neck back to my mouth. 

"I think we have a bit of time before anyone looks for us" His hands holding me up, he began walking into one of the rooms, He placed me on the floor, I watched as he pulled the blind's down on the windows. 

"I don't mind if people see, but I do have respect for you and your family" His hand grabbing the lock and locking the door. He turned, and I watched as he stood there looking at me, just his gaze sent shivers down my body, my sex clenching at the thought of him, I need him now, I want to lurch myself at him and take what I need.

"I want to do everything to you, everything I can but we don't have time" His voice was low.

"I want you to do everything to me" I really did, my response was instant no thinking, I just wanted him.

He didn't waste time, I watched as he moved quickly towards me, his hands gripping my arms, spinning me around, bending me over the table. 

His hand sliding up the back of my leg, I felt my dress life, hearing his zip undo. I felt wetness, as his cock circled my ass, I moaned, leaning forward, wanting him. 

He slowly pushed his cock inside me, I moaned feeling the fullness of him in my ass. His hips thrust hard and fast, I screamed, pleasure crippling me as the balls moved and smacked around inside me, while his cock pushed harder and deeper. 

He didn't stop, my screams of pleasure becoming louder, his hand gripped a gag near us, and he pushed it into my mouth, muffling my screams, rendering them useless, I hope no one heard them before he gagged me.

He kept going, I felt myself let go, pleasure overtaking every sense of my body and mind as I collapsed forward, him leaning against me as his own orgasm finished his hands sliding between my legs, his hand pulling the balls out my soaking pussy then removing his cock.

"You would be getting so much more if we didn't have guests waiting for us" His voice quiet, the sharp sting of his hand hitting my ass. 

"We should go back down" He spoke as his hand pulled my dress down. 

"I brought you something" His hand wrapped around me, his mouth kissing my neck as he handed me a pair of lace knickers, I laughed turning to him.

"Bit pointless, now aren't they?" His hand snatched them back, holding them behind his back, not a smart move Alena, not at all you fool.

"Well if they are that pointless I will keep them" His eyes raised waiting for my response, as much as I want to draw this out and get more from him, we do have guests! 

I also had to face my dad at some point, so admitting defeat I held out my hand, surrendering, for now anyway. Handing me them back, he laughed knowing that I was giving up.

"I will see you downstairs" I nodded watching him leave, getting myself cleaned up then I looked around at the room I was in. 

A group room, a bed, table all the equipment and several sofas's. Losing track of time, I walked around looking at it.