Book Three Chapter Sixty-Seven

"I need to check my messages quickly" 

I turned to grab the phone, knocking it on the floor on purpose, he lays there, eyes closed unsuspecting, grabbing the whipped cream, turning slowly I hold it above his body. 

my finger hitting the trigger, the cream squirting all over his body, his arms gripped mine, rolling me over his body on top of mine, cream smearing between us.

"Now that wasn't very nice was it" 

He held the can above me, his finger waiting to push the nozzle down to spray it. 

"I was laid there, behaving myself, and you squirt me, and not in the good way either"

"I missed, it was meant to go on me, so you can lick it off" I lied, I know the most rubbish lie in the world.

"You missed your whole body and got mine, well if you wanted it licking off" 

He sprayed it, my screams loud as I laugh at him. His head lowering, his mouth kissing down my breasts, his tongue licking the cream off my body. My moans growing as his tongue teased.

"Well, I think you squirted too much, because that is a hell of a mess" He laughed, my body still covered in cream. 

"No, it was a tiny mess until you squished it into me, you created the bigger mess, I just made the small bit, then you went and added to it, I had sprayed enough for us both so you didn't need to" 

Laughing, I ran my finger down his chest, my finger collecting the cream, lifting it to my lips, slowly putting my finger in my mouth, sucking the cream off while pulling my finger out, his eyes widened, my teasing clearly working.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" 

He watched my finger lower back to his chest, gathering the cream again.

 "Maybe" I bite my lip, then slowly release it, my finger sliding in, as I suck the cream off again.

"This is the bitch side isn't it? What have you done with my kitten?" He playfully tickled my stomach.

"Kitten is hiding for now, I think I need to be played with like you would any other bitch" He jumped off the bed, throwing me over his shoulder, carrying me to the playroom, tonight will be a good night, I know it will. 

Waking up, the memories of last night replaying in my mind, how was I going to concentrate on work today, at least if today is boring, I can daydream, or rather relive last night in my memory while I write a blog post. 

Jackson still asleep, I walk downstairs, cooking breakfast smiling and feeling happy, this time though it is real, it isn't fake like the other morning was. 

My body dancing around the kitchen, laughing to myself cooking, I don't care that Jake is out, I don't care if someone is trying to hurt us, I am alive, and right now that is more important than anything else. 

Dancing around cooking, I sensed someone watching, but I don't care, I was in too much of a good mood for anything to knock me down. 

Placing the food on plates, I turned, Jackson and Marcus once again sat at the table watching me, and today I don't care. 

I turn around, and keep dancing, feeling like myself again, finishing cooking, I carry the plates over, neither of them saying a word, just looking at me. Sitting and eating, the same quietness, when we finished, Jackson stood up.

"I will go get the girls" He walked upstairs, I slide back in my seat, a smile on my face.

"That is the real you, when you were dancing before, you were detached, today you was there, it is so easy to tell when even your mind believes you're okay but you're not"