Book Three Chapter Fifty

Waking up, Jackson not in bed next to me, the girls still asleep walking around Jackson is still not home, it's 6am so clearly there was a lot of trouble at the business. 

I should use this free time to get started on my own business, everything was coming along great, the building was apparently looking fantastic based on the images I had received. 

I have been trying to stay away from it while it is being renovated so I don't delay it, I have the flyers and everything, an online booking system a date to open and hundreds of emails from potential trainers and customers.

I had decided on pole dancing classes, lap dance, general meet up groups and confidence booster classes. 

The whole aim is to make women feel more confident and happy, those who struggle with confidence can come as a group for a fun night out or on their own. 

I had online interviews booked for the trainers, rather than face to face, while the building is off limits, Jackson did offer to use Seductive Vibrations but, I wanted to start away from there. 

The launch date is in a week, everything was on track, all the first two months lessons fully booked already things are going amazing.

Answering emails, time flew by the sound of a key in the front door telling me Jackson was home, walking to him, I smiled my arms wrapping around him.

"Good morning Sir" he looked stressed. 

"You look on edge and stressed sir" He nodded, looking down at me.

"I am kitten, it has been a long night" 

Dropping to my knees, I began to unbutton his trousers, my hand pulling his cock out, and slowly stroking it, my hands working slowly, feeling him become harder, throbbing against my grip, my tongue gently licking over the edge of his cock teasingly. 

His hands gripped my hair, pulling my head towards him, my mouth opening to accommodate his cock, I began gently sucking, my hands grasping his balls in a tight hold.

 Slowly moving my head, hearing his moans, watching his expression, the pleasure on his face.

His hands holding my head still, his hips moving, his cock sliding in and out of my mouth, sucking gently, my tongue teasing him, moaning against him as my own pleasure rose.

"Did Kitten like the surprise I left for her?" All I can do is nod, yes, I liked it, but I would much rather it have been him, seeing me nod he smiled.

"Good, I have another surprise for you this week, one I am sure you will love" 

His hips began to move faster, harder while his hands held my head in place, every now and then his cock gagging me, making me moan, his own moans growing, his cock pushing deep into my throat as his hands held me still and he came, the feel of his juices running down my throat. Releasing me, I got up, kissing him, 

"Go get some sleep, you will need it for tonight" I winked and walked into the kitchen ready to make breakfast.

He walked off upstairs, after breakfast was cooked, I brought the girls downstairs, sitting with them having breakfast the house quiet. 

My mind wondered where Marcus could be, then memories of last night flashing through my mind, unsure how I should feel, while I loved everything Jackson was doing to make my sexual fantasies come true, I did not want him to be hurt by me agreeing.

I sat with the girls all day, laptop on my knee planning everything for the business. Jackson came down the stairs just after two.

"I will take over for a bit, you go get some work and stuff done" while that sounded amazing, he had more important things to do.