Book Three Chapter Seventy

"Good morning kitten" He smiled, rolling over lying next to me, his hand trailing along my body.

"I am not happy I missed playing last night, especially you dressed like this" His head lowered, kissing my breast, sitting back up again.

"I was looking forward to a lot of messages yesterday" He looked at me, his eyes assessing me.

"Why is that? They are just words" They were, yet they often sent him wild.

"No, words are powerful, more powerful then you know, while sex involves the body, the best sex always involves the mind" 

That I have to agree with, the mind is powerful and when he is teasing me by using just my sense of sight, the tension and pleasure is amazing, he could push me to my limit with mind games so easily.

"Okay, yes your right, words can be good Sir" I smiled biting down on my lip, slowly pulling it out from between my teeth.

"Don't start with me kitten" His head lowering kissing my lips.

"Why Sir? It is Sunday, I can play all I want" He shook his head, my face fell, here comes the bad news.

"Not today, we need to talk, get your ass up and downstairs" 

He kissed me and walked out the room, was last night real? Had I really kissed Marcus, pulling him to me? 

Getting dressed walking downstairs, Georgina and Liam was here as well, so it can't be to do with Marcus then, that is good. 

Sitting down with them I looked around, something bad has happened, it has to have.

"Jake won't be getting any sentence, they have dropped all charges, lack of evidence" My face froze, how is it possible? 

"How can they say that? There was marks all over my neck" How can they come to that conclusion?

"Well, because he showed them pictures of us, apparently he claimed they were left there by me during sex, they cannot rule it out, so had no option but to drop all charges" 

This is ridiculous, totally stupid, how can he get away with it? What did they need him to actually fully rape me to convict him? 

I feel angry, so bloody angry, I want to scream, how is this right, those marks where not left by Jackson and often he never left marks on my neck or face. 

"We need to just to forget it and move on" Georgina's comment stupid, totally stupid and she pushed me over the edge, standing up and leaning over her.

"We? Sorry was you the one pinned against that wall while he tried kissing you? No, it was me, it is ME! Who needs to forget and move on" 

I walked out, my body shaking, getting in the car, driving down the road, trying to calm down, stopping after five minutes, I look around, why is this all happening to me? 

How can Georgina say we like it has happened to them all when it happened to me? Sitting watching the clock tick by, the car door opened, Marcus sat next to me.

"You broke down or something" Turning to face him I shook my head, his eyes widened with fear.

"What has happened?" 

More like what has not happened because lately everything that can happen has happened. 

"Jake is not being charged, apparently there is no proof the marks where from him and not Jackson" 

Hate began to rise inside me at the thought that he was free without even a telling off.

"I will break his legs for you, just give me the word, he won't walk again, then you will be safe"