Chapter 20 [Epilogue]

----------AT VICTUBIA [PRESENT TIME]----------

Ohm ran into the town square yelling out like a mad man.

“Guys! The queen has abandoned us! She hasn’t returned! She left us! We should march towards the castle and protest about this and have a new ruler!” Ohm yelled at each citizen, convincing a few.

“You’re crazy!”

“You’re mentally insane!”

“I don’t think so!”

“She couldn’t possibly do that, right?” A few citizens yelled out.

“What has the queen ever done to us in return? She set so many rules out and brought danger over to us! She’s marrying a woman also! She has no KING. The King is way more important.” Ohm explained. The town believed him and marched to the castle with pitchforks and signs.

----------AT THE CASTLE----------

Ziegs was speaking to a guard about increasing security after a thief stole a chair from the castle gardens. They were soon interrupted by loud yelling and screams from the outside of the castle. Sir Mark barges into the room, panting.

“Z- Ziegs! There’s a huge mob of citizens outside of your castle. We can’t control them that much longer! You must speak!” Mark panted and pointed to the balcony. Ziegs fixed her top hat before quickly walking into the balcony.

“Look!”

“It’s the queen!”

“No it’s not! It’s just that rat freak”

Ziegs flinched at the harsh words but cleared her throat.

“Okay! What’s the problem now?” Ziegs shouted at the angry crowd. Ohm pushes through the crowd but decided to climb on top of a carriage, that was parked in front of the castle.

“The queen has abandoned us! We demand a new ruler!” Ohm shouted. Ziegs looked shocked yet confused.

“The queen will return soon. She couldn’t possibly just leave like that!” Ziegs denied it.

“Liar!”

“Speak the truth!”

“Okay! Okay! We will NOT have a new ruler and that is final. Now return to your houses and continue your daily lives and I will try and contact the queen as soon as possible.” Ziegs raised her arms and tried to control the mob but more people joined and pushed through the gates. Now there were people standing at the gardens in front.

“When!”

“She is lying to us! We must push through and fight for our new ruler! I should rule instead and treat this Capital the right way!” Ohm yelled to the crowd. The crowd cheered and started marching through. The guards tried their best to push them away from the castle.

“Guards! Surround the castle! Don’t let ANYONE IN!” Mark ordered. Guards immediately arrived. A leather chair was thrown towards Ziegs, just missing her body. She covered her face with her arms and ran back into the castle, closing the doors. Another chair was thrown, breaking the glass door.

“Ziegs! What is happening right now?!” Mark yelled through the horrid sounds of glass breaking downstairs. Ziegs grabbed Mark’s shoulders, shaking violently with fear.

“A rebellion has started.”

                        ***

THE HIDDEN SECRET (PART 2) HAS ENDED HERE! =(

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!

I CERTAINLY DID!

GO AHEAD AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS SUCH AS:

-THE NEW EMPLOYEE_ A KRINX FANFICTION

-WHAT LIES WITHIN_A VICTUBIA FANFICTION (PART 1)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY!

SO MUCH PLANNING OUT AND PLOT TWISTS.

Now…if you’ll excuse me…I’ll be planning out the next story.

WELL, BYE! For now…