Xiao Jing entered the bathhouse and carefully locked the door. The lights in the entire bathhouse were turned off. It was pitch black, so she could only rely on her senses to move forward.

Xiao Jing blinked her eyes. It was as if her hand had touched something. She tentatively touched it again. It was a little cold and a little stiff.

“Have you had enough?”

A cold voice sounded out above Xiao Jing’s head.

Xiao Jing reflexively took a step back. The bathhouse was very dark, so dark that the voice just now was like a ghost’s howl.

“Why are you here in the middle of the night?”

Shen Chengfeng turned on the shower and cold water started to flow down. He seemed to be used to it and continued wiping his body.

Xiao Jing was so stiff that she didn’t even dare to breathe loudly. She was hesitating whether she should turn around and run.

“You seem particularly fond of locking doors.”

Shen Chengfeng’s gaze shifted as he looked at the door that was faintly glowing. He then shifted his gaze to stare at the small figure that did not move.

Xiao Jing was wary that he wouldn’t rush over to strip her without a word. She cautiously replied, “Isn’t there a private shower in the leader’s dormitory?”

“Yesterday, I accidentally corroded the water pipe.”

Shen Chengfeng spoke casually as if he did not care about what his hands did.

“…”

“What are you doing?”

“Let’s wash up while there’s still some hot water.”

Xiao Jing moved to the corner, convinced that in the dark environment, after the two of them couldn’t see each other, she slowly took off her clothes.

Shen Chengfeng turned off the tap as he heard the soft sound of a warning in the air.

Xiao Jing’s heart skipped a beat. The entire bathhouse suddenly quieted down. What was even more frightening was that she wasn’t sure of the position of her captain.

“There will be a collective training tomorrow to fight against Team Heavenly Dove of the 238th squad.”

Xiao Jing’s body involuntarily straightened. She could feel that the man’s breath was very close to her, as if he was just a step away from her.

Shen Chengfeng prodded his body which did not react and said, “Rest well. Tomorrow will be a wonderful day.”

“Yes, captain”

Xiao Jing didn’t dare to move. She felt her own captain’s hand poking into her spine.

Before he left, Shen Chengfeng took another glance at the intermittent sounds of water flowing from the corner. After confirming that there was nothing suspicious, he walked out of the bathroom without turning his head.

With a lingering fear, Xiao Jing patted her chest and hastily wiped her body. Without even wiping off the water, she impatiently ran out of the bathhouse.

However, just as she took a step out of the bathhouse, her body heavily crashed into a person’s back.

Shen Chengfeng stared expressionlessly at the man three meters away.

Xiao Ye, who was about to step forward, was left speechless when he saw Xiao Jing, who was following closely behind Shen Chengfeng.

He pointed at Xiao Jing, whose hair was still dripping water, and then looked at Shen Chengfeng, who was still evaporating water. For a moment, he felt like something was stuck in his throat.