28 | pizza

MARK

what an amazing moment we just had, i swear to god. sohee is such an amazing person, i don't deserve her. maybe she thinks the opposite.

"do you only eat pizza every dinner?" she asked, opening the box. we smelled the fresh smoke that had a lovely scent.

i pursed my lips, looking around. "kind of...."

she shot me a look, and shook her head. "it's not healthy mark, really not healthy. why don't you cook? you're such a lazy watermelon-"

"missy i am not lazy, i just don't know how to cook." i explained sassily, snapping my fingers making her laugh softly.

"hmm, okay if you ever need a proper dinner just call me. or eat china box." she said, she pulled out a slice of pizza and cheese strings were everywhere.

sohee jumped on the couch, and turned on the tv to search for a movie she would like to watch. she comfortably snuggled around my arms, and ate quietly like a small baby.

i smiled at myself.

i stroked her hair, and watched her beautiful face staring into the television in front of her.

god damn sohee.

just wanna thank you for everything, for actually changing me into a complete different person. so glad you helped me.

i think i am liking this girl, this girl sohee. she's different comparing to others, she is just..... different.

the first time i met her, she was shy and cute, but she open herself easily to new people she meets. she's loving, caring and sweet.

to be honest if we ever in the future are together, i think we would be a great and perfect couple. the relationship i had in the past was very childish, immature and didn't lasted long. but me and her, i think it would.

i learned so much about her, and about me. about me, the real me, not the past me. she's changing me, and you have no idea how much that means to me, and how much that makes me happy.

one of the reason why i like you sohee, is that as i said, you're changing me and helping so much.

note: what you think about so far? gunna be a big as surprising thing gonna burst right on your face. lol.