extra chapter // 52

(a short, extra chapter because everyone needs it. and for those who misses yukhei, after reading "days" hah c; hehe.)

SOHEE

i was one of them who sat in the front row, looking down while letting my tears flow. i can't actually believe how much i cried, these past days. i kept hiccuping, and making weird sounds because of my crying.

i stared at my lap, and played with my fingers. a few seconds later, another hand snaked into mine and squeezed for support. i looked up, and saw jungwoo smiling with a broken smile, and red eyes. maybe he tried to comfort me, but even he needed comfort because of his crying as well.

i just smiled weakly, and continued to cry while i listened to someone's speech.

i looked at a beautiful girl, standing behind yukhei's coffin, mouth right above a small mic while she spoke with a shakey voice. she looked so beautiful, and must be a friend of him. a really close friend.

she has been talking, and she probably prepared this wonderful speech. she practiced, and she's been standing there for a long time.

"lucas is a strong, clever and funny person, that i am one hundred percent sure, he would never be forgotten......" she finished her speech, cried so much and went to taeyong. taeyong hugged her tightly for support.

...

when it was just a free time to talk in the funeral, i quickly walked toward the coffin. i licked my lips, and slowly looked down at a sleeping yukhei. his eyes closed, and he was laid properly.

i let out an exhale, as i teared up and covered my mouth with a handkerchief. it helped me not to cry out loud. i stared at him, and felt how my whole body was shaking.

oh yukhei, wong yukhei. i wish you could have stayed, and lived longer because you deserve it like kun deserves it as well. but it wasn't any of our choice, it was god. i remember how you told me not to be mad at god, because kun passed away. so now i am trying not to be mad at god, because he took you away too. why you and yukhei? why the both of you?

i cried, and felt arms wrapped around my stomach. i already knew who it was. i turned my head around, and saw mark closing his eyes, back hugging me while placing a long peck on my shoulder.

"don't cry, it's okay." he whispered, and broke the hug as he looked down at the coffin. he stood beside me, and held his tears back with hands fisted into a clenched ones.

"sohee, i am so embarrassed showing my face here after what i did to him." he whispered, almost tearing up but he was strong to hold them back.

i rubbed his back. "it's okay mark, we already talked about this last week. remember he called, and talked with you?" i asked, i wrapped my arm around his waist and rested my head on his arm that hung down.

"he forgave you, he told me everything is fine as long as you take good care of me." i spoke, and it made him smile relaxed.

"i promise lucas, to take care of you." he mumbled, and i could feel inside him he had a lot to regret after all those things he did to him. he should think less about it, he already apologized and i don't like him seeing all upset.

"i wish you could have lived longer." i sighed.

"i wished too." a feminine voice spoke behind me and mark, both me and mark flinched and turned around.

i saw the girl who prepared a speech for yukhei earlier, she had a tissue on her hand as she crumbled it and sniffed. she cried so much, every time i see her she cried non stop.

"uh...." was all i could say, i quickly wiped off my tears and looked back at her again.

"you must be sohee." she spoke, it made me widened my eyes. she bowed, and i of course respectably bowed back.

"and you are?" i asked, trying to sound as nice as possible, i sent her a small smile.

"hyejin, kim hyejin." she spoke, and it made me widened my eyes. finally i could meet her.

"technically lucas' girlfriend, and i heard him talk about you a lot." she smiled. "lucas really love you, and you have no idea how much he does. you have been a part of his life, and he is very thankful."

"thank you for giving him those days, the happy days he deserves, and i am all happy that you forgave him. he deserves to be happy." she smiled, and without any hesitation she walked closer to me and hugged me tightly.

"thank you for taking care of him, when you guys were little." she whispered, and i felt a tear drop on my shoulder as it soaked through my shirt.

i hugged back, and closed my eyes while smiled. "thank you for giving him those joyful last days that you gave him, thank you for taking care of him when i and wasn't there." i said.

after we broke the hug, hyejin looked directly at mark. mark blushed, and embarrassedly look down while playing with his fingers. he started biting his lips, and i could see his teary eyes glowing.

"h-hyejin i am so sorry what we did to you. i am truly sorry and i know you won't forgive me, i just want to apologize." mark spoke, and teared up not daring to look up.

hyejin places a palm on his shoulder, slowly massaged it while smiling. "i heard you say you felt embarrassed showing your face after what you did."

"you shouldn't mark lee, you should be proud of yourself. probably lucas is amazingly happy to see you here, and proud that you wanted to finally change. be proud mark lee." hyejin smiled.

"i forgive you mark." she ended her sentence, and looked both at us. she started smiling when she saw mark, looking up smiling while wiping off his tears.

after a few seconds, johnny, ten, taeyong, jungwoo, chenle, and jisung came.

note: oh noiiioo, fuys my crush hugged the girl and directly looked at me while smiling. to be honest i think he knows that I am kinda interested in him, and idk is he making me...... jealous? whatever guys :(