12 | bubbletea

SOHEE

"you little shit, are you trying to kill me?" ten cursed at chenle, who was forcing him to drink his banana bubbletea. i rolled my eyes, slapping ten's arm. "don't curse!"

chenle laughed like a dolphin, still forcing ten to drink, while jungwoo sat on the other side biting on his straw, staring at me. i smiled at him, waving my hands as he slightly flinched.

"s-sorry i was day dreaming~" he shyly said, shrugging his shoulders.

i grinned at him, but then my smile slowly faded away. i glanced at chenle, and ten, they looked focused on each other by fighting.

"j-jungwoo...." i stuttered, playing with my fingers, not making eye contact with him.

"hmm?"

i sighed, chewing on my straw. "does yukhei want me to visit him? i mean the last time i made you ask was last year, maybe he changed his mind or something?"

jungwoo looked at me with a sad face. "sohee, it's really painful to say this, but yukhei told me that he....h-" sounded like he didn't wanted to speak.

"he doesn't want to see you anymore."

those words stabbed me, they were so painful and hurting, that my eyes started to get teary. my heart was doing fine yesterday, but today, it was like someone fisted, smashed, crumbling it like a piece of useless paper.

"why doesn't he want to see me?" i fisted my hands, trying to hold back my poor tears.

jungwoo sighed, shrugging his shoulders. "i d-don't know." he stuttered, looked so terrified.

i gulped, standing up. "i-i'm going home." i said with a shakey voice, i turned around, then a tear escaped my eye.

"n-noona?" i heard chenle stuttered. "noona please don't leave, i wanna stay and spend more time with you." chenle's voice was filled with pain.

"we want to spend more time with you." ten circled his palm on my wrist, pulling me back on my seat, but i stood still.

ten sighed. "i-i know you still love him a lot, and even we don't have the answers why he left such a loving, and amazing person behind. but please remember we are always here for you, and would always love you. we'll support you forever sohee~"

"we don't want to loose you sohee~" ten said, i stood up flowing tears slowly as i sobbed. ten quickly pulled me down to sit on his lap, i wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

but we all know ten was kinda gay for someone.

"it's okay~ we're here for you." ten whispered into my ears, giving me slightly goosebumps.

there was a few minutes of ten rubbing my back, supporting me and letting me burry my face on his shoulder, then chenle spoke shyly.

"can we go to arcade? i really want to play tekken with noona." chenle chuckled lowly, i smiled.

i pulled myself away from ten. "of course, of course we can."

note: ;)