10 | biking

SOHEE

"mark, wh-what are you doing?" i asked, stuttering and watched him ready the two bikes that was in front of him. "let's go and bike!" mark said happily, unlocking them.

"are you sure that we can use that?"

"yeah, i just paid and we can borrow it for an hour." mark said, as he already got on the seat.

i pursed my lips. "you paid mine too?" i asked nervously, didn't dare to touch the bike.

"yeah." he said. "but mark-" he interrupted me; "it'll be fun sohee, i promise!" mark smiled widely, patted on the bike.

"no mark, it's becade- uh...." i sighed, bitting my lips hardly, that skin almost ripped apart.

"i can't ride a bike." i shut my eyes, not wanting to see his reaction. i fisted my hands, breathing heavily.

i heard mark chuckled, my cheeks blushed as i slowly opened my eyes to see his reaction. "aw, that's actually really cute~" mark said.

"sit here."

i sat on the backseat, and looked around, not sure where to place my hands, so that i wouldn't fall over. i slowly placed my hands on his shoulder tightly, so i would be safe from falling.

"hold tight." mark looked down at me, and started to paddle, hoped i wasn't heavy because he would have difficulty riding this with me.

"you know that time i said that i came here to start into a new life?" he asked, focusing forward.

"mm." i hummed, looking around the park, seeing children play.

"well, i think you are the one who would help me." mark said, first made sure that no one was in our way, then looked down to lock both of our eyes.

i blushed, and quickly broke the eye contact.

this feeling i get when i am with him, it won't stop. the feeling inside my tummy, that warm feeling that spreads on my chest, those feelings feels so familiar that i want more. i crave for more, but i am not sure what it means.

i slowly wrapped my arms around his stomach, placing my head on his back and hugged him tightly. i heard his small chuckle.

"are you hugging me like that because you want to feel my abs?" mark asked, with that nasty smirk.

i scoffed, rolling my eyes, yet smiling a bit. "shut up mark lee, i just don't want the both of us to fall over."

he laughed softly, and again focused forward. he biked all the way to our house, with me hugging him from behind, almost falling asleep, luckily i didn't.

when he parked the bike in front of my house, he looked behind me, as i quickly hopped out of the bike. he made the bike stand, then smiled.

"thank you, it's really been a great day today. let's do this again another time." he said, smiling, still smiling.

"thank you too, we'll see each other." i said, waving my hands at him as i made my way inside my house.

i lastly looked at him, he was already looking, he waved his hand and so did i, before shutting the door and sliding down the floor.

a familiar warm spreaded on my chest.

"what is this?"

note: guys,