34 | bracelets

SOHEE

walking forward our neighborhood, dark, cold, and you could hear the crickets, it was relaxing yet fun. what was more fun, was walking with my one and only mark lee.

"ey, we were in utopia, what can we say-"

i gave mark a frown, and slapped his arm. "can you please stop rapping!" i chuckled, as mark playfully whined and pushed me away.

we both just laughed softly, and continued to walk forward, on our way home to our house that was placed right beside each other.

mark looked down at my hand, and grabbed it as he intertwined our fingers. he looked up at the sky, slowly swinging our folded hands back and forth.

"well, did you had fun?" mark asked, smiling while watching the sky.

"yeah, it's been a long time since i had so much fun." i replied, also smiling while looking up the sky. "luckily, i have memories from there, i bought our pictures when we rode lighting." i happily said, and started skipping slowly, but mark managed to walk since he took big steps.

"ah, well my mission for today was successful. to make it fun for you, and i succeeded." he said in satisfaction.

without noticing, we already reached our house, making my lip corners flow down into a frown. it's already over?

"well, i'll se you tomorrow." i stood in front of mark, still holding his hand. "um, yeah." he smiled, he leaned forward and pecked my lips, earning my cheeks to blush.

when i turned around, i didn't even managed to take a step forward, till mark grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him again.

"oh, sohee i forgot." he mumbled, and took something out of a plastic he has been carrying around all day.

i tilted my head, when he pulled a small box and looked at me. "what's that?" i asked. a thought of him proposing to me flew inside my head, it literally made my heart stop for seconds, but i also thought it's too early for us to do that.

like chill sohee, you still go to school.

"um, it's the small gift i bought you early at the morning. didn't really managed to give it to you right away because it was difficult." he said, and gently opened the box.

it was matching bracelets.

beautiful matching bracelets. it was simple, yet so pretty. it had black, thin yet strong strings along with a silver shining pendant.

"it's matching bracelets." he took out one with the moon. slowly he circled it around me, as the pendant touched my skin, it was cold. "i hope you'll always keep it on."

then, he took on his that had the pendant sun on it.

it was beautifully amazing, it looked so simple, natural and super sweet. i really liked it, this shows how much you don't have to buy something branded or expensive to make your girl squeal out of happiness. it's beautiful, and perfect for me.

"thank you mark. believe me, i will keep this forever." i smiled, and watched him put the box back inside the plastic bag.

"see you tomorrow." he walked to me, gave my forehead a slight kiss and walked forward to his house.

i stood there alone, still looking at the bracelet. but quickly looked back again, and shouted his name. "mark!"

"hmm?" he turned around, smiling softly. "c-can i stay in your house this night?" i asked shyly, not wanting to make eye contact with him.

"of course." he said.

i quickly and happily skipped my way to him. i jumped on him, as he piggy ride me to his house.

note: heyyyyyyy what's up, the ceiling bahahah!!!!