51 | i will stay

SOHEE

"coming!" i shouted annoyed. who wanted to knock on my door, literally it's only been like ten minutes ago after i got out of bed.

i sighed, opening the door and looked at the boy in front of the door, toe to head. my eyes widened as my cheek blushed madly. "m-mark."

after knowing that it was mark, i felt how my anger melted away.

"wanna go out for a walk?" he asked, smiling unsurely while holding two bubble teas on his hand.

i blushed, awkwardly nodding and smiled. "let me just get ready." i said, licking my lips and shyly opened the door wider for him.

...

to be honest it was really embarrassing to walk with mark, here in this park filled with sakura trees after what happened yesterday. literally i shouted that i loved him, and wanted him. and i remember how after i told me him i loved him, want him i quickly stood up and told him that in wanted to go home.

i swallowed the delicious liquid, mango bubble tea and sighed. "is there something you wanted to say? or did you just wanted me to look at you, playing with a yoyo you literally stole from a kid." it made me giggle a bit.

he awkwardly put the yoyo inside his pocket, and eyed me, shyly smiling. "yeah, and it's really difficult to tell you."

"it's okay just tell me mark." i smiled, and walked nearer him so that our shoulder touched each other's.

he sighed, pursing his lips.

"i know i was criminal, i was a bad guy, and was a bully. i really want to be with you, love you again, start a life with you but it's very difficult sohee. i mean like, i dealed a lot of criminals and some of them are unfinished. i escaped from them, and they might come back and even target you, use you. it's very dangerous sohee." he spoke, and started playing with his long slim fingers.

i titled my head. "so you're saying that, you want to leave me, just for my safety?" i asked him, and looked at him as if he was a stupid person.

"yes, i want you to be safe sohee." mark said, and stopped walking as he faced me. "i don't want you to blend into these stuff, i want you to stay back and be safe. i don't want you to be hurt because of me." he lifted my chin, and rubbed small circles on my cheek.

i shook my hand, grabbing his hand that cupped my cheek. "i don't care mark. i don't care if i get hurt, or come in a dangerous situation." i grabbed his soft hands tighter.

"i just really want to be with you, and spend my time with you until we get grey hair. i want to be with you mark, i wanna stay with you mark." i sniffed, and felt how tears were ready to flow down again like a waterfall.

he softly chuckled, and smiled. "oh no, don't cry again sohee." he said. "sohee, please it's for your safety and you could live longer."

i shook my head, and didn't wanted the same damn respond. it's for your own safety. "i told you mark, i don't give a damn about it." i spoke, and breathed with a shakey breath.

he sighed, shook his head and grabbed the drink i had on my hand. he gently placed it on the floor, and stood back up.

"i am sorry sohee." he apologized, showed that he was actually going to leave me. i looked at him and had the most biggest frown, and sad expression on my face. "m-mark, what?" i stuttered, and let the tears out.

"no, no...." mark mumbled, not wanting to see me suffering from pain, and cry. he quickly wrapped his arms around my neck, and pulled me into a warm tight hug. "don't cry."

"mark you can't do this. mark, y-you can't leave me like they did. p-please don't leave me!" i cried, and it reminded me of the scene yesterday.

"i have to leave you for good."

"m-mark no! i don't wanna be lonely again! please i don't want to be alone!" i cried loudly that you could hear my voice breaking apart, making the people around us glance. mark and i didn't care, and let them stare or maybe even take pictures so it would last more longer.

"please mark! i don't wanna be inside my bed alone, hearing your voices even though you aren't there. i don't wanna wait for you, and think that you would come back. i don't wanna wait, like i did for yukhei."

mark frowned, and closed his eyes as a tear escaped and rolled down his cheek. he hugged me tighter, and molded his body into mine.

"please. you promised mark. you promised yesterday, and in that ferris wheel we rode! you promise to never leave me, and spend your life me with me, only me." i cried, and started to hit his chest with my tight clenched fist.

"i don't wanna go back, back to where i was before when you weren't there."

there i felt so upset, and even weak that my legs just started to tremble down, as i fell down the solid hard floor. mark joined me down the floor, he kneeled down and cupped my cheek.

"please, mark...." i hiccuped, and couldn't even see him because of my tears.

he sighed, slowly smiling and wiped off my tears. "okay sohee, i promise i won't leave you. i promise to stay with you." he said, and pulled me to another hug.

"be quiet now, hush i am here for you." he whispered, and it made me stop crying as a smile formed into my lips.

"thank you....." i mumbled.

he broke the hug, leaned closer to my face and gave my shaking lips a long lasting squeeze. i placed my palm on his nape, kissing him back

when we stopped, we smiled at each other and chuckled softly. mark suddenly widened his eyes, he quickly stood up and pulled me along. "holy shit, we are in public." he whispered, and looked shyly at the people who watched us as if it was a movie.

we both smiled out of happiness, and ran off.

note: technically this is how it ends, sorry if it disappointed u or something????????????????