39 | quick visit

SOHEE

i woke up, inside my bedroom. everything was quiet, and clear. no mark was found. i frowned, grabbed my phone, and saw a message from him.

one new message.
mark: hey sohee, i'm now in the bus, on my way to my grandparents. i hope you're doing fine, stay safe please! tomorrow i will come! i love you!

i smiled, and quickly replied back with a: "love you too! see you tomorrow."

i already miss mark, i feel so empty and incomplete without him. but i can live with one day. it's only one day. imagine..... yukhei for a years.

...

it's 12:23 pm and only an hour passed by, everything felt so slow and small. i have been siting here, watching this childish cartoon that i actually enjoyed. but now my butt hurts.

brr, brr, brr.
ring, ring, ring.

i flinched, and grabbed my phone, was so joyful that someone called me. and i was so happy that it might be mark, i miss his voice already.

i looked at the screen, and felt my lips lifted up into a small smile. even though it wasn't from mark, i was totally fine with it.

jungwoo is calling you.

i pressed the button, and placed it on top of my ear. "yeah uwu?" i asked, teasing him because it was totally cute when he gets a bit mad.

"uwu? hey, stop that!" he whined from the other side, his small, soft and gentle voice was the cutest. god i missed it.

"yeah jungwoo, what's up?" i asked, and crosses my legs, my eyes focuses on the television.

"sorry to tell you this late, but we are going to visit you right now. we're on the train, and we are soon there."

"what? seriously jungwoo?!" i almost shouted, i was scared, i was barefaced and i don't want them to see me like this.

"where are you guys?" i started speed walking upstairs.

"um, a few more stops we are there. why? is it because you don't have make up on? stop it, you look pretty!"

jungwoo knew how i was so shy to show my bare face because i find it really disgusting. i remember back to the old good days, i would cover my face with a cap when i didn't had make up on when i was at school. sometimes for fun ten would even let me wrap his bandana on my face. ah, those days.

"whatever jungwoo, it's not that." i lied. "well, who's coming?"

"everyone sohee, you would be so joyful! chenle, jisung, ten, johnny, taeyong y- oh wait we are here!" i could hear the sound of the train's screeching noise disappeared.

"oh, okay jungwoo see you later!" i hung up, i literally need make up now.

note: dun dun dun, i think some of you might already noticed the big surprise. idk if it's big for u guys.