03 | a diaster

SOHEE

i looked at myself, making sure i look neat and good. i took on a pink , silk sleeveless and tucked it in a simple white jeans. i tied my hair up into a not so messy bun. lastly, white doll shoes.

i tucked a piece of hair under my ear, before rushing out my house. when i opened the door, the cold breeze touched my skin, as goosebumps decided to pop out. i grabbed on my purse tighter, and quickly ran my way to his door.

i took a deep breath, and knocked on his door twice. it took a long time, so i decided to knock again, but this time louder and harder. no one answered so i got curious, and grabbed the doorknob.

"mark? are you there?" i shouted, before twisting it open. unexpectedly it was open, i widened my eyes, and pursed my lips, was unsure if i should just go in.

with hesitation i stepped in, and everything felt more warm, hotter. i hugged my purse, and looked from left to right, no sign of mark.

i sniffed, and a scent of fire was smelled. my eyes widened, as i saw black smoke coming out from a door. i quickly dropped my purse, and ran barging inside the room filled with smoke.

"ah! oh my god sohee, what are you doing here?!" he shouted, coughing between his words. he was blowing the smoke away, with only his hands as he started to panic ever since he saw me entered.

i quickly opened the windows widely, it would help the smoke to escape this room. and with more help, i was blowing the smoke with a cloth he had on the counter.

"here!" i said, giving him the cloth so he could do the job. i kneeled down, and grabbed the burning chicken he placed in. i didn't knew where to put it, so i just tossed it on the sink, showering it with water, for some reason, and i didn't knew why.

"i also put some spaghetti there!" mark informed me, i furrowed my eyebrows and kneeled back, only to see a tray of burned spaghetti stick, and tomato sauce on top of it.

"that's not how you cook spaghetti." i mumbled to myself, and tried my best not to laugh at this situation. who was so stupid to cook it this way? i am sorry.

i grabbed them with a towel, and placed them next to the sink. i have noticed the smoke slowly disappearing, which was good.

"i think ordering a pizza is a better idea." mark awkwardly smiled, shrugging his shoulders.

i chuckled, and nodded my head. "it would also be a good idea for you to take a shirt on." i smiled, pursing my lips.

"i just took a bath, that's why." he blushed, covering his body.

note; guys, i secretly opened our wifi and i hope my parents wouldn't find out. :D